WHO TO BLAME?

#OneShot

Everyone leaves.

That is what I've been telling myself since a long long time.

It seemed true.It is true.

But what do I say when I am the person who leaves?

Who do I blame?

Not myself.Ofcourse,not myself.

I blame the education system for being as fucked up as it is; that even after putting in my all I have to leave my home to earn an education.

I blame my mother.For loving me too much.For making this as hard as it is.I hate you mom,for making me love you too much.

I blame him.There's two of them.The first one for twisted my head into believing that everyone leaves.The second one who actually made me glad to have left.

I blame my parents.Not my father,not my mother.They cherish me as any child would dream to be.But not my parents.They put their issues first,they make me want to leave.

I blame my dreams and my insatiable soul which yearns to wander all about.Longs to leave,the very second it finds something to stay for.

But most of all I blame you.My dumber chick.Not my best friend,not my sister.She is nobody to me.But somehow she is the only person my chords strike with.The only person I know who blames me for leaving.The only person whom I wish to stay for.

For lyrics go unheard here and lines seem empty to this fast paced world.We dig.We read.We yearn.

In different ways,to different paths.But the chains are entwined.Break them,you break me.

So now I accept in all shame.I am the one to blame.Cause I gave up and I ran away.But wait.

This is far from goodbye.We'll find someone new to blame.