Bonus: Junghyun's Teenage Years

Note: Helloooooo! I'm back! In short, I've released a bonus chapter in both the books in this series. The one for Fade concerns Junghyun. Side note: This probably never happened in the Dark universe. This was me parodying my own fanfiction. Maybe I should do that more often, since this book thing is so short anyways.. If you want to read about Jungkook's past in legit writing, like a sort of prequel, go on and head over to Dark! I hope you enjoy!

***

"Daaaaad!" Junghyun whined, shaking his whole body in annoyance.

"I'm sorry, son," Jungkook sighed, looking at his son from over the newspaper that covered his open Playboy Underworld magazine, "you can't dye your wings."

"But we're going to the Underworld next week!" Junghyun continued to pout. "Hana and all the other cousins have black wings! Look at my ugly ass gray ass wings! Or can I bleach them?"

"Junghyun, watch your language. A no is a no," said Jungkook, rolling his eyes and setting down his newspaper, folding it carefully to cover the front page with this month's Hell Bunny. "You can try asking your mother, but I highly doubt she'll allow you to either."

"Ask me what?" Scarlet walked into the living room and looked at the two Jeon males facing off like betta fish. Intimidating.

"Eomma," Junghyun cooed, rushing over to his mother, "can I please dye my wings?"

Scarlet hated how much her son looked like his father. He had the same adorable bunny teeth, sparkling void eyes, and blank expression. If she couldn't say no to Jungkook when he wanted to try out his new hot pink furry handcuffs, how did Jungkook expect for her to say no to his near-identical son?

Nevertheless, she huffed in disapproval.

"You know," she said, "Eunsun-auntie emailed me an article that said dyeing wings can lead to wing cancer."

Junghyun groaned in annoyance. "Seriously?" he yelled. "Who cares?"

"Young man, watch your tone," said Jungkook sternly. "Don't raise your voice at your mother. She didn't push you out of her vagina for this."

Junghyun was utterly disgusted at this, but he was too angsty to care. He continued to yell.

"I'm almost legal!" he shouted. "I can do whatever I want with my wings!"

With that, he shadow-travelled away.

"Well," remarked Jungkook, "that wasn't very jjeoreo of him."

-

"Uncle Suga!" Junghyun hurtled himself from the shadows into his uncle's room. The short, minty uncle shrieked in surprise before composing himself and locking his face down with no expression. He coughed like nothing had happened.

"What do you want, kid?" he demanded gruffly.

"I need you to help me dye my wings!" Junghyun knew that Suga was the uncle to go to. V would be straight-up weird and talk in a baby voice the whole time and Rap Monster would spend hours lecturing him on how the dye worked. Uncle Suga gave zero fucks, and he wasn't scared of Jungkook one bit.

"Why should I?" Suga lounged on his black couch, stretched out like a cat. "I don't want to."

Junghyun had anticipated this. Uncle Suga was the laziest one of them all, and he would need serious convincing. However, Junghyun knew just the way.

"I can get you the new Playboy Underworld," he baited. Suga rolled his eyes.

"Please," he said, removing a whole stack of the issue from the inside of his jacket, "I already have eight."