T-shirt (ONESHOT)

SHIRO x READER

----  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  ----

His co-workers had finally done it.

They had finally managed to get the famous Takashi Shirogane to attend a party.

It was great, because he had no idea what kind of party it was going to be, and what he was supposed to wear. One of the people who succeeded in convincing him, Donny, almost lost his lungs when he asked if he should iron a suit for the occasion.

"We're just going for a few drinks and the view, buddy! There's no need for that!"

"Well what should I wear then?"

"Wear whatever! No one really cares, unless you want to get more than a view."

Another co-worker, Jun, whistled. Takashi chuckled nervously in reply and brushed them off before suggesting to end the call. Just going there with them was proving to be hard enough. Getting more than "a view" was out of the question for him.

"So I'll see you both there at eight."

"Count on it, Taka-taka." Donny said, clicking his tongue before he pressed the "disconnect" button.

The man leaned back into his chair, letting his hands slide over his eyes and through his hair as he let out a big sigh. Was it really a good idea to jump into this? He had agreed to accompany both of them, but he was thinking more of a bar, not a club. Takashi had been to bars before. Bars were okay. Clubs on the other hand were an unknown territory for him. From what he'd heard clubs had their music much louder, their drinks stronger and their girls with clothes tighter and shorter than ever. Not that he wasn't looking forward to that somewhere deep down inside him. He couldn't deny that.

---- °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° ----  

"Hey, Takashi! Over here!" Donny called, lifting a hand and waving it lightly.

Takashi walked over and glanced at their outfits. Donny was wearing a beanie that pulled most of his blonde hair back, safe for the tuff of hair that never wanted to listen to him or gravity. He had a white T-shirt that was a little big for him, but with the jacket he had on, it was hard to tell. Takashi guessed that his shirt was tucked into his jeans, probably because he didn't bother to wear a belt, again.

Jun on the other hand wore pants that were skintight against his legs, with a T-shirt he probably borrowed from Donny. He had tucked it in so that it would show off the belt that most probably cost him an arm and a leg. Or maybe just an arm. His shoulder-length hair was tied in a loose low-ponytail, his dark hair seeming to mix with the T-shirt due to how dim it was.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." he said, seeing Donny stuff his hands in his pockets.

"No problemo. We didn't wait long." Jun said, pointing the club's neon-lighted entrance with his index. "Besides, the party isn't gonna go anywhere. Let's go."

"Obviously it's not gonna go anywhere, it'll just stop and go to sleep around three in the morning." Donny said sarcastically as they walked through the bright arc.

"Of course." Jun replied, rolling his eyes.

The music could already be heard from outside, but the moment they opened those glass doors, the sound hit them, almost physically. The bass was so loud that Takashi felt his heart vibrate. He lifted a hand over his chest to make sure that it wasn't going to puncture a hole into itself by dancing through a rib or something. The dance floor shone brightly, but not as much as the disco ball that was hanging from the ceiling on top of it. It was like a multicolored sun that wouldn't make you lose your vision as quickly as the star they had in the middle of their galaxy. Out of all the colors that it reflected, green was the color that caught his eye the most. Takashi followed a few green spots around the room, before falling on a woman sitting down at a table. Her smile froze him into place, making his hand clench his shirt. Donny and Jun, unaware of his state, grinned and pulled him over to a tall table closer to where the woman was sitting.