Chapter 5: Confessions

Before You Read! (This chapter will be in the perspectives of Loren and Max. Keep in mind, it'll be long, but also, trust me it's going to be really dead!) Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loren's POV

Ugh... I can't believe my dad. It's literally not what it looks like. It probably looks like I went over to his house to do the dirty deed... But, I didn't. I mean we joked about doing it, but we knew we were wayy to young to do that. I mean HE actually wanted to do it. He's like get on your knees and stuff. And I'm like, I'm good, I rather stand...

But, honestly, all we really did was watch a movie and hang out. But, if I tell my dad that, he'll probably assume that we "Netflix and Chilled." I hate how my parents are hip... We can't ever get away with anything. I mean it has its benefits, but sometimes it has its downsides.

I hear the door close loud, I peak out the door to see if Mom had come back, maybe she can fix this.. But, I just noticed Dad had left. Wow, we're alone. First thing I do is check if our phones were in the living room, I kinda wanted to read my brother's text messages. I don't know if that's weird, but I don't think it is. But of course, it's not there. My dad's not stupid.

I knock on my brother's door and he opens it. He tells me to sit down and that he wants to talk to me. I say okay and prepare to be comforted. If anything, me and my brother always got each others back. (Most of the times)

Max's POV

I tell my little sister to sit down on my bed and we talk about a few things. First I ask my sister to spill it and tell me the truth.

Me: Loren, be honest with me. I promise I will NOT tell anyone..Did you have sex with Jake?

Loren: Max, you know you're not supposed to say the actual word omg...

Me: Just answer my question...

Loren: Well... look. It's not necessarily what i looks like. It looks like I had s*x with the guy, but I didn't... I'm being honest... We did, however, joke around about it a little. I mean he was kinda serious. He told me to get on my knees....

Me: Do not tell me you gave him a...

Loren: NO NO NO, never in a million years will I do that, well maybe in the future, but never will I do it with HIM. I mean we're 13, like come on... I'm not a sl*t....

Me: I don't believe you, tell me the truth....

Loren: Omg, we didn't even do anything. We watched a movie. He showed me a highlight from his football game and then we went to his room. Now wait a second before you assume anything.... We went to his room and we played some games, NOT those kind of games, ugh you're so perverted... But we just hung out, we did make inappropriate jokes though. But it's not that serious....

Me: Ummm, I guess I believe you..

Loren: Now, YOU spill it..

Me: Wellllllllll, okay. So me and this girl, her real name is Vanessa, and she's soooo hot. Like she's gorgeous...

Loren: OMG, what are you saying???

Me: Look Loren, you're 13, almost 14, you're not going to be a little kid forever... Anyways, she is like drop dead gorgeous, and yeah. We met in school. She was new, she came to our school in January, and yeah. We didn't start dating until March, so I'm NOT a f**kboy.... But yeah, we just started talking and she then asked me like a few weeks ago...

Loren: LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Me: Loren it's nothing inappropriate, omg. You're such a baby...