Chapter 7: I Really Messed Up

Dad's POV

Ugh, these kids are soo annoying. They just made me make my love of my life mad. Oh my goodness, I really need to make this up BIG time. I don't think a single text or call will do...

I run out the hotel and into the parking lot, and guess what, our van's gone. I guess she took it, now what? I can't just stay here and wait for her. Then again, I have no clue where she is and this is a big city. Ugh, what will I do? Well I definitely can't walk, I'll never find her at that rate. I'll just have to buy a new car...It's not that much, it's just a small loan of a million dollars. Jk, it's not a million dollars, but it's not cheap though.

I go to the car dealer and buy this really, really nice purple Ferrari, and that car looks booming! 

I jump in the car and drive off. The only problem is I have 0 clue where she is. But I'm never going to stop until I find her. She's my high school sweetheart, and we promised we'll never break up. I hope she's not mad at me... I mean, she's going to, but I didn't say anything that bad.... I can't help, BUT look at old photos of us. We were soo GOALS, like our kids would say. They tell us to stop, but it's not like we're 40 lol.