Chapter 9: Starbucks Lovers

So Max literally led me through the most shady way possible, but.... at least we're at the Starbucks! I really hope Mom's still there..

Max: Yes! We're finally here! See what I told you!

Me: Yeah, it only took us like 20 minutes. I thought it was across the street....

Max: Well aren't you dumb!

Me: What are you talking about, you were the one who said it was across the street!?!

Max: Chill.. Are you on your...

I roll my eyes and then respond to Max.

Me: You're so dumb sometimes, anyways, that was a long walk, I have to use the bathroom. Keep an eye out for Mom.

Max: Whatever.

Max wanders around Starbucks and sees this boy he thinks he's seen somewhere before sitting on one of the lounge chairs with a Vanilla Bean Frappe in his hands.

Max: Hi, name's Max. I think I've seen you somewhere before...

Random Guy: Oh really? (He says and then chuckles)

Max: Yeah, aren't you that kid that Ricegum completely flamed!!!

Random Guy: Yeah I guess. I have a name you know Jacob Sartorius....

Max: OH yeah. Jacob Saggy***s. You were the one who made Sweatshirt right?

Jacob: Yeah. Did you like it?

Max: No it was f**king trash...

Jacob: Oh, well. Anyways, it was nice talking to you, bye now!

I come out the bathroom and Max is looking at me.

Me: What's up?

Max: This one rude boy..

Me: Who?

Max: I can't remember his name, it's like Jacob Sagliglious or something

Me: Hmm, why does that name sound soo familiar....

Max: He was that one guy Ricegum and Leafy roasted..

Me: Oh him, ew. That kid is soo cancer...

Max: Yeah, to make matters worse, he's sitting right there...

Me: REALLY!?!

Max: Yeah, why would...

I literally ignore Max and I casually walk towards Jacob and sit in the lounge chair next to his.

Jacob: Sup pretty mama ;)

Me: Hi...

Jacob: You know my name?

Me: Of course you're Jacob Sartorius!! I love you!

Jacob: Aww I love you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My POV

So, I know I was being kind of fake. I acted like I hated Jacob Sartorius in front of my brother, but he would make fun of me if he knew I actually loved Jacob, let alone love his music. Like come on Sweatshirt was absolute fire and Hit or Miss was everything, it literally left me with a third degree burn when I was done watching it.

But when he told me Jacob was literally less than 3 feet away from me, I knew I HAD to meet him. It would probably be a once in a lifetime opportunity. So I casually tried to sit in the seat next to him. Not trying to look weird. And then he looks at me and says "Hi pretty mama." As soon as he said that I absolutely lost it. All I could say back was Hi. Then he asked if I knew his name and of course I do. I went in and said I love him, like every other fangirl does. Then he said I love you too and I couldn't help BUT blush...

I know my brother will make fun of me sooo much, but it's worth it cuz I got to meet my bae!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's POV

First off, this complete stranger comes up to me and says he knows me from somewhere. I say yeah and then he has the nerve to bring up Ricegum, but whatever me and Rice are cool now. Then he calls Sweatshirt ucking trash. I really couldn't handle the harassment, so I told him to leave. Then his fine sister comes over to me. Like I'm gushing. I say hi and stuff, however, she seems kind of shy. But we both love each other. Should I make a move?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max: Um, Loren.... Before I roast you, let's get going...

Me: Yeah, yeah.. In a sec....

Max: Loren, we need to find mom!

Jacob: What happened with your mom, did you lose her?

Me: Not exactly, she left our hotel for something and we're looking for her. On her twitter, she posted about being in a cafe and we thought she'd be in here, but so far we've seen no sight of her.

Max: Okay Loren, now let's ditch this f**kboy and go!

Jacob: I can help!

Me: Really?

Jacob: Yeah, my mom can drive us around and plus there's this other cafe in town in which she might be in.

Max: Omg, I mean we need the help, but not from you.

Me: Don't mind him Jacob, let's go.

Before we leave, Jacob BUYS me a frappe from Starbucks and I'm literally freaking out inside. Then, we went to his mom's car and got in. My brother sat in the front seat. Then, me and Jacob sat in the back.

Max: So your Jacob's manager?

Jacob's Mom: No, I am his momager!

I whisper to Max to shut up. Omg, he's literally embarrassing me in front of Jacob.

Jacob: So, hi, you know my name, but I don't know yours.

Me: Oh, it's Loren.

Jacob: That's a very pretty name!

Me: Thanks (I say as I blush)

Jacob's Mom: We're here at the Garden Cafe now, it was nice getting to know you two!

Me: You two ma'am.

Me, Max, AND Jacob get out the car. I can't believe he's actually coming with us?!

Jacob: Mom I'll be home @ 9!

Jacob's Mom: Ok, text me when you're almost home!

Jacob's mom drives away and now it's just me, Jacob, and Max standing there.

Max: Ew, what is HE doing here?

Me: Chill Max, he's a friend...

Max: Whatever

Wow, I can't believe I actually met Jacob! And we met in Starbucks! That's literally a dream come true. It's like that commonly misheard lyric from Blank Space that's like Got Along With Starbucks Lovers. Even though I now know it's Got A Long List Of Ex Lovers. But still, I'm so excited. I can't believe I said friend though. I want him to be my boyfriend tbh. The thing is we just met. I don't know if I should ask him, or..... wait for him to ask me.