A Hot Stranger

“I’m sorry I didn’t see you” I said. I looked up at the person. I think I’ve just seen a glimpse of heaven. Like seriously. Im not exaggerating. He was hot! I bet he’s angry. Oh and I ruined his shirt, just to clarify he’s gonna kill me. He didn’t look mad, he looked amused. “Don’t worry, you look like you’ve just been caught by the police” he said. “I’ve ruined your shirt”. “Don’t worry, it’s just a little mark”. His voice was another thing to add to ‘the hot list’. “Let me buy you another one please”. “Okay, free drink, im up for that”.

As we were waiting for our drinks he said “Happy Birthday, how old are you”? “Oh, thanks. Im eighteen.” I replied. He looked over to Olivia; I almost forgot she was there. “Hiya” he waved at her. She waved back at him and moved closer to me. “He’s really hot, like oh. He’s like a burger.  Tasty, juicy and succulent” she whispered in my ear. I burst out laughing. He looked over at me “What ‘so funny”?.

“Claudia, triple caramel frap and Andrew skinny latte” the server called. “Sorry again Andrew” I apologised again. “It’s okay, Happy Birthday Claudia”. I mumbled a thank you and we walked to the exit. “Bye” he waved at us and got into his range rover. He seemed like a nice guy, a really hot nice guy. At least I knew his name ‘Andrew’.

We got into the car and she started the engine. We began talking about going to Greece for the summer holidays. It was now June and we were planning to leave in late July. “Where are we going now”? I asked her. “Birthday Shopping” she shrieked. “Ouch my ears” I said as I covered my ears with my hands.

In about ten minutes we reached Westfields. We went to Forever 21, Lush, Zara, Hollister, Top Shop and subway for a quick bite. Whilst in topshop I bought a black and red dress which hugged my figure and in Zara I bought black heels and a bag. It was now 1:30. We went to her house and we made a couple of silly videos which we were gonna put on youtube soon. After we watched three episodes of Pretty Little Liars and gouged on three Ben and Jerry tubs of ice-cream. I have a shower and got dressed in the clothes I purchased. Olivia straightened my hair and put it in a cute high ponytail.

She got dressed in a red party dress with black heels and she curled her blonde hair. “Which club are we going to”? I asked her as we buckled up.  “I don’t know the name but James recommended it”. James was her boyfriend. They were on and off. She put the radio on and ‘Treasure’ by Bruno Mars came on. We both sang together hitting all the notes perfectly. We actually sounded good. “Here we are” she announced as we parked. I quickly put some perfume on and got out. Once we got in the music took over us. It was so loud and there were so many people. It was only seven and people were already drunk. I placed my purse and phone in the bars safe and got onto the dance floor. Some of my friends were there, they said ‘Happy Birthday’ to me and gave me some presents. “Olivia can you help me put the presents in my car please”. She looked over at me. She was dancing with what she would call ‘a hot guy’ and she didn’t want to miss the chance. I huffed and tried to balance all the presents in my arms.

Not to many people were at the entrance. Thank God. As I walked up to the entrance someone happened to open the door, sending me and presents tumbling to the floor. “Which inconsiderate jerk did that, next time you open the door please be aware of your surroundings” I screamed. I was still on the floor and I bout the person heard my little rant.

He laughed. He laughed? Why would he laugh? Idiot. “Im sorry I didn’t see you” he picked me, like literally pickled me up as if I was a feather. He steadied me and looked at me. I looked at him. He looks vaguely familiar. My mind made the connections.