CHAPTER 2:first day of school!! part two

Madisons p.o.v (point of view)

I finally stop crying after 30 minutes.
Cameron- start getting ready we have 45 minutes till school starts, im sorry about Emma, I love you.

Cam hugs me and leaves my room. I wash my face and brush my teeth, and put on my outfit (above ) and put on my white converse. I straighten my hair and put on mascara and a little eye liner. I put on some chapstick and grab my bag. Freshman year... wow. I see Cameron cooking breakfast but I didn't want to want to eat.

Cameron- you look beautiful, are you hungry?

Me- thanks but I'm not hungry.

Cameron looks at me weirdly. He was about to say something else but Nash and Hayes barge in. Hayes has been my crush for a long time but I don't think he likes me.

Cameron- NASHY HAYES!!!!

Nash and Hayes- CAMIIIII

the boys run up to each other and hug. Nash looks at me and run to hug me. I don't hug back. Nash lets go and looks into my blue eyes.
A tear strolls down my face but I rub it off and walk out the door to walk to school.

Nashs p.o.v

Madison walks out the door. I look at Cam and Hayes and hayes shrugs.

Cam- Her best friend is going to boarding school for the rest of high school.

We all sadden.

Me- its time to go to school... lets go.

We all walk out and drive to school.

Madisons p.o.v

I get to school and walk in nervously. I say hi to a few of my friends. On the bright side our school is only 4 hours long and we only have 3 more months since its so broken down and needs to be repaired so we get to have a longer break. I go to all my classes and luckily hayes is in 5 of them. I walk back home right after the last period bell. I change into comfortable clothes and watch a scary movie... the conjuring. I hate scary movies like a lot but I'm just mad at myself for not spending enough time with Emma so I'm giving myself consequences. Cameron walks in and see I'm watching a scary movie. I have tears in my eyes and a blanket covering me. I jump at a pop out part in the scene.

Cam- Madison, what are you doing? you hate scary movies.

Madison- Emma loves them, I wasn't a good enough friend so this is my consequence.
This weekend I'm gonna watch a scary movie every night. (pretend the first day of school was on Friday and they don't have school Monday or Tuesday).

Cam- Madison no, you were a great friend, you and Emma were best friends since birth, hurting yourself like that hurts me and if Emma knew it would hurt her. Please.

I turn off the movie and hug cam.

Cam- lets have some brother-sister time thins weekend? I promise just you and I.

I nod and hug him again. We get popcorn and ice cream and watch a movie and I fell asleep half way through it.

hey everyone!! hope you're enjoying this book so far!! love you all:)