CHAPTER 1:first day of school(bad news)

Madison p.o.v (point of view)

Beep! Beep! Beep! I hate that sound... every morning at 6:30 am. Today I don't mind it because it is the first day of school! My best friend Emma and I always get ready together on the first day of school. I grab my phone (iPhone 6s😏) and call her to come over and get ready.

Madison- ring ring ring

Emma- hello?

Madison- EMMA!! Wake up! you know what day it is!

Emma- Madison I have to te-

Madison- Lets go so we won't be late!

Emma- Madison I'm not coming to school today or the rest of the year...

Madison- Emma you know I hate pranks just come over!

Emma- Im so sorry Madison... I was gonna tell you earlier but..I.. I just didn't know how.

Madison- What do you mean... where are you going?

Emma- My mom is shipping me to boarding school, she says that so she can get some time alone only meaning so she can go back to be the alcoholic she really is. I wish my dad were still here.

Madison- Emma... I... What am I gonna do without you, I cant do this whole high school thing alone I mean its our first year we are freshman's!

Emma- I know Madison and I really don't wanna go, I'm literally being forced, gosh I hate my mom.

Madison- Well if you're ditching school then I'm coming over to hangout with you.

Emma- I leave in 5 minutes to go to the airport... I'm sorry it has to be this week. I will come visit for winter break and I will call  you twice a week! I am so sorry I love you and will miss you best friend!!

Madison- I cant believe this... please don't forget me, I will miss you so much and I will always be ready for you to call! Bye Emma.

I hang up the phone and start balling my eyes out... My parents died when I was 12 and now I'm currently 14 living with my brother cameron who is 16. Whenever my friends come over they stare at him and call him hot which I don't get... he's just Cameron Dallas but Emma, my true best friend since we were little babies, only thinks he's cute but doesn't obsess. Cameron comes running in with a worried look on his face.

Cameron- whats wrong?

Madison- Em...Em...Emma is going to boarding school for the rest of high school a..and I am gonna have no one to be there with me I only have Caroline but, she wont be here for another 3 months because she is still I'm Greece.

Cameron hugs me and comforts me while I cry into his arms. I don't know what I am going to do.

hey everyone!! comment if you liked chapter 1!! love you all❤️