CHAPTER 6: just a me day

Madisons p.o.v

I woke up and go downstairs. I see a note on the table saying

Dear Madison,
The guys and I went to a meeting, we will be back in 3-4 hours! Love you, Cam.

I smile and walk upstairs. I decided to jog for 3 miles so I put on my workout clothes and went jogging.

*skips jog*

I came back drenched in sweat. I did a few ab workouts and leg workouts then took a shower. I changed into nike shorts and a t shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail. I start to think about my parents and their murder case. I get deep into thought. I start to think of questions like who murdered them, why they did, and do they know who Cam and I are. I shake the thoughts off and start watching the movie cyber bully. Personally I have never been bullied before, I just hope I never do. I cry till the movie ends. I again start to think of my parents and everything that Cam and I have gone through and I just cry my eyes out. I hear the door start to open and I race upstairs so Cam wouldn't hear me. I slam my door shut and I hear Cam call my name I run into the bathroom and lock the door. Cam calls my name again. I don't answer and still keep crying, I hear him walk into my room. He knocks on the bathroom door.

Cam- Can I come in?

I unlock the door then sit back down.

Cam- Oh my gosh Mads whats wrong!

Cam rushes to my side and hugs me tightly.

Me- Well I just watched a side movie and it made me think of our parents and what we have gone through and me being a brat sometimes and you always being there for me I just feel so guilty for everything I feel terrible.

Cam- No no no don't feel guilty, everyone can be mean sometimes and you're my little sis so of course you're gonna be mean sometimes, you have no reason to be guilty. You have been the most important person in my life forever. I will always protect you, be by your side, and love you no matter what. You are a great sister and I love you so much.

I look and Cam and hug him. I am so lucky to have a brother like him. I feel so safe and comforted when Im around him.

Me- thank you for everything.

He kisses my forehead and we both stand up.

Cam- Want to go to open gym, we reserved the whole gym for just me u and the boys. They only wanted to go to watch u and to play on the trampolines and foam pits.

I laugh and nod. I hug him one more time then he walks out so I can get dressed. I put on my black nike pros and a purple tank top that says eat sleep cheer. I put on a purple scrunchie in my hair and put on my black nike socks. I throw on my cheer shoes and grab my cheer back that has an extra pair of shoes, water, my charger and my phone. I walk downstairs and I see Cam In basketball shorts and a tshirt. We get into the car to meet the guys there.