CHAPTER 3:getting to meet them!!

Madisons p.o.v (point of view)

I woke up on Cam's lap and he was on his phone.

Cameron- hey mads are you hungry?

Me- Sure

Cameron starts to get up.

Me- cam..?

Cameron-yea?

I just stand up and hug him. We have never been this close before. Only till after my parents died. I still cant believe they were murdered. It makes me cringe knowing the killer is still out there.

Me- thank you for everything.

I let go and he kisses my forehead.

Cam- of course sis.

He walks towards the kitchen then stops.

Cam- I hope its okay if my friends come over?

I sadden but its not all about me so I nod and run upstairs to change. Ive never met his friends so Im excited! I put on a Magcon T-shirt and jean shorts. I put my hair into a french braid and put on pink socks. I put on some mascara and chapstick. I run downstairs and eat. I eat a banana and 2 pieces of bacon.

Cam- everyone will be here in 5 minutes.

I nod and run back upstairs to brush my teeth. I hear the door bell ring and a bunch of people coming in. I get nervous and start shaking.

Cam- come down Madison!!

I slowly walk down the stairs and standing next to Cam I stare at all off the boys.

Cam- Mads this is Taylor Caniff ,Nash Grier,Hayes Grier,Matt Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson, Jack Glinsky, Dylan Dauzat, Aaron Carpenter and Shawn Mendes.

I give them a smile and a wave. They do the same back.

Cam- Hayes, Nash's little brother, is your age so you'll get along well.

I look at Hayes and woahhh. His eyes are so big and blue and his teeth are perfect. Gosh I hope I don't start liking him ever.

Hayes p.o.v

I see Madison and I almost die, she has pretty hazel eyes and long brown hair and a beautiful smile.

Madisons p.o.v

I snap out of my starring and shake his hand.

Cam&Nash- How about we hang in the pool?

We all laugh in shock of how they said that in unison. Im guessing they're like best friends out of everyone in the group. I run upstairs and change into my cute baithing suit. The top is strapless and is black. My bottoms are pink,orange,yellow, with a black lining. I grab a towel and walk to the pool(in our backyard). All the guys are already out there screaming and acting like dummies. Not meaning to brag but I have abs and a little butt so Im afraid they might all stare so I quickly walk to my chair and put my stuff down, I spray myself with sunscreen and tanning lotion so I can get tan. I lay down for a few till I feel myself being lifted up.

Cams p.o.v

I see Madison walk out in her bikini. None of the guys were starring except Hayes. They wouldn't hit on a 14 year old like that. Madison doesn't like to come in the water because she likes to tan and she isn't the best swimmer.Our parents weren't the best. They never took us swimming or anything fun to do except make us do chores and yell at us but when Nash lived in our neighborhood I would sneak out and go swimming so eventually I taught myself. I saw Nash and Dylan get out of the pool and throw Madison into the water.

Madisons p.o.v

I don't know how to swim very well I only know how to float in shallow water and I was in the deep end. so I kinda let my self float down. I felt my lungs clog up and I started having trouble breathing. I scream letting more air bubbles out. I see swimming figures from a far and it looks like Hayes. He picks me up and drags me out of the water. I cough up a lot of water.

Cam- Oh my gosh Madison are you okay?

Dylan- we had no clue you couldn't swim

Nash- we are so sorry we wouldn't have done it if we knew

Me- No, no its okay it was on accident. I think I'm just gonna go inside and change.

I get up and grab my towel and walk inside. I could tell the boys were starting at me because they felt bad but I didn't look back.

Cams p.o.v

I could tell Madison was really scared. Last time she was in water she was in the deep end and luckily I saw her going down into the water in time to save her.

Nash- Bro I'm so sorry.

Dylan- me too man.

Me- Nah it's okay shes fine. She was just a little scared.

We all hangout in the water for 30 more minutes till I see Madison on the couch with her head in her knees bunched in a ball. I swim over to Hayes.

Me- You should go talk to Madison, ya know get to know her.

Hayes nods and gets out to dry off.

hey loves:) hope youre enjoying everything!! comment for any advice for the next chapter!