CHAPTER 4:Hayes is my new buddie:)

Hayes p.o.v (point of view)

I dry off and put on a shirt and shorts. I walk into where Madison was sitting down and tap her shoulder. She looks up with puffy eyes and a stuffy nose.

Me- hey, hey whats wrong?

Madison- I..I just miss my parents a lot, I know they weren't the best but thinking that the fact they were murdered and thrown off a bridge into water, makes me feel so sad.

Me- I don't know what it feel likes because I haven't gone through it, but I know dang well the guys out there including me will always care and support you, I know we just met but Cam tells me a lot about you and Id like to be your friend.

Madison- Well wont hurt to make some more friends.

We both laugh.

Madison- thanks for making me feel better, sometimes I just need a boost.

Me- No problem, Im always here, your super hero hayes is always ready to rescue.

She dies in laughter almost being pants. Her personality is great I love seeing her happy.

Madisons p.o.v

I barely know hayes and he is already being a great friend. I think I am gonna enjoy the next 3 days with these guys.

Madison- Im gonna go upstairs and finish my homework.

I only have a math worksheet and 2 pages of my Spanish packet. I can get that done in all of about 15 minutes. Getting straight A's really payes off. Hayes nods and I go upstairs and do my homework.

Cams p.o.v

I see Hayes come out with a little smile on his face.

Me- so how is she?

Hayes- shes good I made her laugh and stuff but right now shes finishing homework.

I nod and thank Hayes. I know for sure Madison will love this group once she gets to know them better.

Dylan- How about we order pizza and watch a movie?

We all scream and Madison bangs on her window and yells for us to shut up. We all laugh and go inside.

Sometimes I get too hooked onto making these stories because I want them to actually be real but then I realize its never gonna happen:(( Love you guys!!💖