"I Love You Too"

Maya

I wake up on Josh once again. He's twirling my hair. "Josh." He flinches. "Yeah." I get up and stretch out my arms. "I'm gonna go to Riley's room so we don't have a repeat of yesterday." He nods and falls asleep. I go to Riley's room to see Lucas there without his shirt and this time Riley is just in a sports top and really short denim shorts.

"LUCAS GET OUT!" He starts to crawl out the window as I grab one of his shoes for evidence. "Maya! Not cool!" She takes it from me and I start to walk out of the room. I feel a heavy object none other than the shoe hit my back. I fall to the floor and feel a sharp pain.

"Owwwww!" Riley holds my hand as Josh runs in. "Maya!" I see Riley crying. "Maya I am so sorry."

"Maya! Hold on we'll ice your back and wrap it up." Matthews comes in with a wrap and Topanga comes with ice. "Riley you are grounded! Josh please take Maya to the living room. I'm calling her mother." Josh picks me up and puts me on the couch.

"Cory, Josh out!" Topanga helps me take off my shirt and puts the wrap on me. "Maya your mom said she would be here in an hour she was at Shaun's when I called." I nod. The wrap goes around my torso. She helps me put on my shirt and walks back to her room with Cory.

"Maya are you okay?" Josh sits next to me. "Yes Josh. I'm fine." He hugs me. "Don't worry. I'll stay with you." He grabs my hand. "Thanks Josh." I check the time on my phone. It's four and I have school today. "I can't talk to Riley and I do t really wanna be helped by Lucas. Josh is there any way you can help me at school?"

He smiles. "Yeah Maya. I can."

"Who is this hottie?" Mista,a senior, starts to hit on Josh. "His names Josh he's helping me because I hurt my back. She rolls her eyes. "Well Josh we should go out." Arrrrrgggghhhhh

"Sorry I'm unavailable." He helps me walk away. I hear her cough.

"So Josh. What are we doing later?" He looks at me like I said something stupid. "Your resting later Maya. Your not gonna do anything for a while." I hug him.

"Thank you for caring Josh, but I can handle this world on my own." He rubs my upper back. "I know, but I just worry. Maya you mean more than anything else to me."

I feel tears stinging my eyes. "Thanks Josh. I love you." He hugs me tighter.

"I love you too Maya."

A/N Hey guys it's a really short chapter but I promise the next are gonna be longer. Thx for all the reads in two days! -izzytorres