"This. You. Us."

Maya

I wake up to see Josh packing a backpack.

"Josh are you packing already?" He looks over at me.

"Well yeah. I'm excited. I'll help you pack." I hear those words twice more in my head.

"I got it Josh. Can you drive me home to pack?" He nods. He zips up his back pack and throws it over his shoulder. I get up and put my crutches under neath my arms. I follow him out the door.

"Aw man. The elevators out of order. We're gonna have to take the stairs." He sweeps me off my feet.

"Josh put me down!" His deep chuckle sends a chill down my spine.

"Maya you can't walk down the stairs on crutches and you can't walk just yet so I shall carry you down all stairs until health Madame." He uses a castle accent which makes me throw my arms around his neck.

"Fine kind sir. Just this once." I hold my index finger to him to make myself clear.

"Maya get on your crutches." I didn't realize we were at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh yeah." I get on my crutches and I go out the door.

"Josh turn on some music." He puts his hand on the radio. He turns on the radio and our favorite song comes on.

Cause' space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close.

We pull up to my apartment complex and I walk in. I find mom and Shaun making out on the couch.

"Yuck get a room." They ignore me and Josh and I go into my room.

I pull out my duffle bag and throw a few outfits in. I then throw my tooth brush and tooth paste in and zip it up.

"Maya?"

"Yeah Josh?"

"Do you think people would judge us if they knew we were three years apart? I mean it's not normal for people our age to date and be more than a year apart and even then it's weird." I give him a half death stare half caring look.

"Josh we shouldn't really care about what people think. What other people think is none of our business. I'm happy we're together and you are too and that's all we need." I hop over to him and sit down.

"Maya you could be a motivational speaker." I laugh and nod.

"Being a motivational speaker would mean we would have a difficult time being together. That's kind of a nightmare and makes me sad. Don't even wanna think about it." He looks at me with glassy eyes. I press my forehead against his.

(Steaminess starts)
"Maya your different. I like different."

He presses his lips against mine and puts his hand around my waist. I put my hand in his hair. I pull away and push him over. He rolls onto the floor, off the bay seat and laughs

"Maya! Why'd you do tha-" I'm on top of him and kiss him. He puts his hand on my waist and kisses me back. I run my fingers through his hair. When I pull away after what seems like forever, I press my forehead against his again.

"Josh if anything is different it's you because you gave a fifteen year old a chance while your seventeen. It made me really happen when you told me at the ski lodge that you liked me. I had that hope in me. It felt better than when my mom and Shaun went out. And that hope became this. You. Us. Josh I really love you." He pulls me down into a hug. I hug him back.

"Yeah Maya. I love you too.

Short chapter I know sorry just kinda ran out of ideas. the new backstage episode gave me chills just WATCHING it. Should I write a Biax fan fix (Bianca/Jax) and publish it all at once? Tell me what you think I should do and comment right there👉🏼