"Die With You"

(Hey guys this IS NOT a kids show anymore. It's not really that bad but if your too innocent for your own good skip where I'll mark parts where it gets heated.)

Josh

She wakes up and looks at me. She frowns when she sees my phone pointing at her.

"Josh, what are you doing?" I try to hold back laughter.

"Sorta, maybe, kinda, taking a picture of you." She laughs. Just then the nurse walks in.

"Maya Hart you are ready to be released." She holds out some crutches for Maya to walk. I grab them and help Maya off the bed. She puts them under her arms.

(It's gonna get steamy here.)
We walk to the elevator and Maya leans against the wall. I put myself in front of her and put my forehead against hers. She goes up to me and kisses me with a passion. I pick her up by her thighs and she wraps her legs around my waist. After what seems like forever she pull away from me panting heavily.

"I'm glad we're playing the short game." My breathing is still heavy but I managed to choke the words.

"You love is addicting Josh. You know that?" She leans in to kiss me again but then the elevator opens. I set her down and she gets on her crutches.
(Steaminess over.)

We walk out of the the elevator and get into my car. I start the car and look at Maya. She looks at the pills the nurse gave her.

"Maya...what are we gonna do about Janet?" She looks at me.

"I don't know...I don't know everything." She lifts up my hand which I didn't realize she was doing. I laugh.

"It's just like the ski lodge." She looks forward and probably goes into some deep thought. I start to drive.

"They put me on a pain killer and I can't walk for two weeks." Everyone nods at Maya.

"Maya I'm sorry. For everything. For throwing a boot at you, for being just a plain idiot. Forgive me?" Maya waves Riley over to her. Riley hugs her.

"Of course I forgive you, Riles." Riley's parents released her grounding because Riley wouldn't even talk to Lucas. She was depressed and when she found out Maya was 'stabbed' she bawled her eyes out and stood on the edge of the stairs outside her window looking at the ground.

"Maya." Riley starts to cry. "I almost died for you." She starts to bawl. Maya was never told about Riley hanging her feet off the edge of the building.

"Riles what do you mean." She looks up at Riley as Riley falls to her knees.

"I hung my feet off the fire escape stairs and looked at the ground for a long time after I found out you got hurt. I was depressed and thought that you would die. And if you were going to die, I was going to die with you." She starts to sob and Maya puts her hand over her mouth.

"Riley...why would you do that..." I see tears run down her face.

"I was going to die with you Maya." Riley hugs Maya. Lucas opens the door and his eyes go wide. He slowly backs out once he glances at me. I follow him out when nobody can see me.

"Lucas what are you doing here?" He looks down.

"First I came to see if Riley was breaking up with me. Second I came to talk to you about Maya." My heart starts to race.

"Uh what do you mean?" He smirks up at me.

"I saw you making out against the drug store downtown. I know your together." Oh shart.

"Uh you won't tell anyone right?" He looks up at me.

"I don't like keeping secrets from Riley...but I won't tell." I feel relief in my heart and my body relaxes. I never noticed I was tensed up.

"Thanks man." I start to turn. "If you do anything to my niece, I will rip your face off, burn it, and shred it into pieces. I know you've tried things...cowboy." He puts his hands up.

"Hey easy there city boy. I won't do anything else." I nod and go back in the room. Riley isn't there. Maya's on the couch flipping channels. Cory and Topanga are leaving towards their room. I get on the couch and put my arm around Maya. Lucas walks in seconds later and walks to Riley's room.

"Maya, Lucas saw us making out by the drug store. Is it okay he knows about us?"

She looks at me. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Josh it's fine. Are he and Riley getting back together? I know she's been ignoring him." I look at her.

"Yeah he's kind of upset. You can tell he hasn't gotten sleep." She nods.

"Josh?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah Maya?" She sits up.

"Let's go somewhere. Like let's go to the jersey shore. Or maybe we could go to niagra falls." My eyes are wide.

"I would t mind but I mean it's suspicious if just you and me go." She taps her chin.

"What if we get Lucas and Riley to go and Lucas fakes being sick? We won't be as suspicious." That's actually really smart.

"Ok let's do it. Maybe we can leave after tomorrow." Lucas comes out with a smile on his face.

"Your happy aren't you?" He nods.

"Hey Lucas we need a favor. We're going to jersey after tomorrow and we need you and Riley to go to look less suspicious. You will fake being sick and take a bus home with Riley. We will go to jersey and have a three day beach life." He nods.

"I'll do it but I still feel bad." He leaves and we smile.

"Jersey is in our future." She smiles at me.

"Josh?" She looks up at me with her big blue eyes."

"Yes Maya."

"I love you."

"Maya Penelope Hart you are my world and I love you too."