"I Came Back"

Josh

I can't do this. I've been in Mexico for a week and a half and it's been miserable. Cory got angry with me and he told me Auggie is upset with me at the time. I haven't texted Maya. Just somehow being in contact with her makes me sad. Tomorrow I'm hopping on a plane back to New York tomorrow. I'm gonna fake being sick and head back home. It's the only way they won't fail me. I drift off to sleep with a beautiful blonde on my mind.

I wake up and look at the ceiling. I get up and change. I grab my back pack and suitcase. I put my duffle bag in one hand and my phone in the other. I drop my eyes and let out a few fake coughs. I walk to my teachers room. She comes out once I open the door.

"Miss Felizo I don't feel very good and I am going back to New York. I will study more Mexican culture and take the final once I get better on campus." She nods.

"Ok senor Josh , please feel better." She  goes back into her room. I walk all the way to the airport and hop on my plane. I text Riley.

Hey don't tell Maya but I'm coming home today.

Josh how am I not supposed tell your girlfriend that your coming home from Mexico three weeks early

Riley can you just help me here

Ugh fine but you better hope she gets here after you do

I close my eyes and wait to land in New York.

I breathe deeply as insert the key into the door. Behind it will be angry people who don't even wanna talk to me and a Maya I've been missing. I unlock it and open it.

"Joshua Matthews don't ever leave like that again." I look at the floor.

"Sorry Cory. It was just gonna hurt too much to say bye." He pays my back.

"You'll have to apologize to a heartbroken Auggie." I'm about to walk towards Auggie's room when the door opens.

"Hey Riley I-" I look at Maya. She drops her bag. I take a step towards her as she does the same. She hugs me and starts to cry.

"You came back." She looks up at me. I see a black streak on her lip. I rub it and feel a ring.

"Maya what is this?"

"It's a lip ring. I felt like a bad and empty person when you left so I thought this would make me badder. It didn't and I regret it." She cries into my shoulder.

"Josh I felt so lost without you. I wasn't okay." She starts to cry. She starts to cry again.

"Hey it's okay baby girl. I'm back now. Your okay. I won't leave anymore." I hug her tightly and feel a tear stroll down my cheek.

We're on the couch watching tv as Topanga comes in.

"Josh Auggie has something he would like to say." I turn around to look at a tear stained face.

"Uncle Josh I'm sorry I got mad and ignored you earlier. Please forgive me." I get up and pick up Auggie.

"Of course I forgive you Auggie. It's my fault for leaving." I set him down and they leave the room. I sit back down next to Maya. I lay down and she lays in my arms. I drift to sleep happy that I came back.

Josh came back! If any of you guys are fans of Dan hill and Maddie welborn comment for me to send you an exclusive one shot fan fic of 'daddie'