"Good Bye Josh"

Maya

I wake up and look at Josh. I grab his chin and kiss him. He wakes up a few seconds after I pull away. I get up and sit on the chair.

"Maya can you help me get my stuff to the car?" I throw on my hoodie.

"Sure whatever Josh."

"Maya you just kissed me and your still mad at me! I can't fail this semester. Maya if I had the choice to stay I would."

"I know Josh I just really don't want you to go." He hugs me. When I get out of the hug I grab a duffle bag and start walking out the door. Josh follows me with two suitcases. I put the duffle bag in the back of the trunk. He throws the two suitcases next to the duffle bag. He then unlocks his car and hops in the drivers seat.

"Wait Josh your leaving right now?"

"Maya my flight's in an hour. I really gotta go."

"Without saying goodbye to Cory or Riley? What about Auggie? Are you even gonna say goodbye to me?" He gets out of the car.

"Auggie cries when I leave and believe it or not, Cory does too. I can't see them cry. It hurts enough to see you cry." I then notice the years strolling down my face.

"I understand." He kisses my forehead. I look up at him. I kiss him instead. After a few seconds I pull away.

"Goodbye Josh." He steps into the car.

"Goodbye Maya." He drives off. It starts to rain. I walk towards the fire escape stairs. I walk into Riley's room. I try not to cry but it all pours out as I sit on her bed.

"Peaches what's wrong?"

"Josh left."

"Why does that upset you this much?"

"Because Riley Josh and I forgot about someday. We kept it from you thinking you wouldn't like it. Riley I am the worst friend ever." She rubs her hand on my my back.

"Oh peaches. I already knew." I stop crying. And look up.

"How did you know?"

"Lucas blabbed on our early and fake sickness bus ride home. He really doesn't like keeping stuff from me." I feel relieved.

"Don't tell your mom. She doesn't like the idea of me and Josh. She only likes my fierceness." Riley laughs.

"Hey I won't buy my dad and Auggie will be disappointed that he left already." I nod.

"If anything I'll miss him more than anyone else."

Noooooo Josh went to Mexico for a month! Comment what you think and give ideas for a side book👉🏼