"It's Like Magic"

Maya

I look up. A tall familiar figure stands in front of me.

"Shaun!" I hug him. He laughs and hugs me back.

"Hey Maya. Where's your mom?" I point to the kitchen where my mom is sitting. She gets out of her seat and hugs Shaun. Shaun kisses her forehead and holds her tight.

"I came to see you for the last time before tomorrow. I can't wait to be with you for the longest time ever." She laughs.

"Well Mr.Hunter I believe you have a bachelors party to get to." She pushes him out the door and laughs. I walk to the guest room. Josh got tired of the couch so he stays in here now. I run and jump on his back.

"Maya what are you doing?" I laugh.

"Well boing I thought that we should do something special tonight since tomorrow it's my mom's wedding."

"Well then what are we gonna do?" I think to myself about what we could do.

"How about we read all of the Harry Potter books. I know it's so unlike us, but trying new things is good for the brain. I thought it would be more fun if we did it together." He smiles blankly. He sets me next to him and stands up.

"I'll do it if you give me a kiss." He puckers his lips and points to them. I lightly kiss him.

"Awe come on! That wasn't enough!" He pins me against the wall. I'm breathing heavily and his daring eyes put me in a trance.

"I want more." He presses his soft lips against mine. I try to pull back but he just follows me. He pulls away panting heavily.

"Honey you can't escape from me." His lip brushes against mine and I feel my breathing stagger. He begins to come to my face as the door swings open. I look to my left to see a tall figure.

"Lucas get out!" He backs out with his hands up and leaves chuckling softly. Josh sets me down and grabs his phone.

"I hate when people do that." I nod.

"Don't we all." He pins me back against the wall and smashes his lips on mine once again. After what seems like forever, he takes his lips off mine.

"Maya, whenever I kiss you...It's like magic."