chapter 1 - Pilot

Outfits in the external link

Day One

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 

Night - DiLaurentis House - Barn

(Song:) Don't Trust Me - 3!OH!3

Six friends were inside the barn, having fun and drinking the night away. Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields, Dakota McCoy and Alison DiLaurentis. They all laughed.

The power was shut down.

(Song Ends)

"Whoa, what happened?" Emily asked.

"It must be the storm," Spencer told them.

"Something's out there," Aria told them in a whisper.

The barn door was creeping open.

Hanna whispered to the others. "Guys."

Hanna, Emily, Spencer and Aria stood, walking toward the door unsteadily.

Dakota sat back in her chair. "It's nothing."

They heard glass break.

Hanna, Emily, Spencer and Aria gasped.

Dakota looked behind her to the door.

Alison sighed, standing, walking toward the door.

Alison's younger-by-a-year sister named Penelope "Pen" DiLaurentis jumped through the door suddenly, making them all jump. "Gotcha!"

Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer screamed.

Dakota laughed. "Told you."

Pen was laughing.

"That's so not funny, Pen," Spencer told her.

Pen's friends walked in. There were three other girls, named Peyton Hastings, Lucy Fields, and Madison Marin.

"I thought it was hilarious, girlfriends," Peyton told them.

Dakota laughed.

Alison sighed. "Pen, I told you that you could come in here and get a little drink while Mom's not here. I did not tell you to bring Lucy, Madison and Peyton."

"Oh, come on, Alison," Pen told her. "You have Dakota, Emily, Aria, Spencer and Hanna here, and while, yes, I've known most of them for most of my life, I would still feel uncomfortable around all of your friends when I didn't have any of my friends with me. Besides, you knew that they were coming to stay the night, anyway."

Alison sighed. "All right. Just get in here and keep it on the down low."

Pen, Peyton, Lucy and Madison smiled.

They all sat down.

"Hey, did you download the new Beyonce?" Madison asked.

"Oh, not yet," Hanna answered.

"I'm loving her new video," Emily told them.

"Maybe a little too much, Em," Lucy told her.

Emily gave Lucy, her little sister, a look. "Lucy."