chapter 15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.14 "Careful What U Wish 4", outside the school, Emily, Lucy and Dakota were sitting together. Dakota looked past Emily and Lucy to see Caleb.

Aria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Lucy looked at Dakota. "What are you looking at?"

"Not what, who," Dakota told them. "Caleb Rivers."

From 1.14 "Careful What U Wish 4", in Ezra's apartment, Ezra led Aria to the door. "Oh, uh, you should probably go first, and I'll count to 50."

From 1.08 "Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone", in the temporary DiLaurentis House, Pen and Jason were talking.

"Mara, who apparently lit as many fires under the cops as I have about this," Jason told her.

Pen chuckled. "All this time apart, and you two are still so similar. She hasn't talked about you much, but it's obvious that she misses you,. And that you miss her. But maybe you'll stop pretending to be a businessman by the time you finally talk to her."

From 1.08 "Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone", in the kitchen of the DiLaurentis House, the girls were talking.

Spencer walked toward Pen. "If that's Alison's bracelet, what about the one you four found in the woods?"

Pen was weirded out and in shock. "Someone made a copy of Alison's bracelet."

From 1.12 "Salt Meets Wound", in the kitchen of the McCoy House, Dakota took the pasta box, pouring the contents, the money included, over the counter. Jean walked closer in shock.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.12 Salt Meets Wound) "Mom, there are thousands of dollars in here."

Dakota looked at the text from A. 

You might consider this as repayment for saving you for worse things to come. Or you can consider my offer. You'll get your money back and save Daddy from jail. If you do what I say. Sweet dreams.

-- A

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in the Apple Rose Grille, Dakota found a note taped to the side of the mop bucket, slowly peeling it off to read.

Want the money? Destroy the mess you cleaned. I want you to explode. In front of everyone.

-- A

Dakota did as the note told her to do, exploding, destroying the restaurant, pushing over everything, tables included, while the boys were filming her.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.13 Know Your Frenemies) "I blew up in front of a restaurant full of people, and they were taking videos, so no doubt that they'll be online by the end of the night, and everyone in town will know."

From 1.14 "Careful What U Wish 4", in the courtyard of school during the dance, Dakota and Caleb were talking.

"You're officially the first one outside of my 'kind of girl clique' that hasn't treated me like a freak after that video got posted," Dakota told him.

Caleb chuckled. "I don't care about the video. I don't even care why it happened."

From 1.14 "Careful What U Wish 4", in the dance, Dakota and Caleb were dancing.

Caleb: (voice over from 1.14 Careful What U Wish 4) "A lot of bad happens that the only thing that can help or make it better is exploding like that."