chapter 20 - Someone to Watch Over Me

Outfits in the external link

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the woods, Emily and Paige were sitting on the picnic blanket. 

Hanna: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Emily shook her head. "I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I used to be, and if we have to hide like this all the time, I'm gonna start to feel that way again."

From 1.16 "Je Suis une Amie", in the school library at night, Dakota, Aria, Hanna and Madison were watching Ella and Byron.

"The lying, the sneaking around," Ella told him. "I feel like a teenager."

"Yeah, it's fun, isn't it?" Byron asked.

They kissed.

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in Ezra's apartment, Aria had set up the fancy dinner for Ezra. "Welcome home, honey."

Ezra was very impressed. "Wow."

Aria walked closer, kissing Ezra passionately.

Jenna: (voice over from 1.19 A Person of Interest) "I understand why you're so fond of Mr. Fitz."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the girls' bathroom at school, Jenna was talking to Aria. "He takes such a personal interest in his students."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the woods, Caleb and Dakota were sitting next to the fire.

Dakota looked down,  taking a deep breath. "I have... intermittent explosive disorder. I exploded at the Applerose Grille because I didn't have my medication."

Caleb took all of this in. "You didn't have to tell me that."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the tent, Caleb and Dakota were making out.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.19 A Person of Interest) "I want you to know who I am."

From 1.17 "The New Normal", in Peyton's room, Spencer and Peyton were recoding the braille to see how they were reading it wrong.

Spencer: (voice over from 1.17 The New Normal) "It wasn't B-A-D."

From 1.17 "The New Normal", on the townside, Spencer looked at Toby. "It was the number 214."

"Does that number mean anything to you?" Toby asked.

"It could be anything," Spencer told him.

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the parking lot, Spencer and Toby kissed.

Toby: (voice over from 1.17 The New Normal) "We have to figure it out, for both our sakes."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the McCoy House, Jean, Dakota and Caleb were talking.

"Thank you, for letting me stay here for this long," Caleb told them. "Nobody has really done that for me."

"Well, the two of us, of all people, understand your situation," Dakota told him. "We were in it. Sometimes still are."

Dakota walked out of the room.

Jean looked at Caleb. "I don't want Dakota getting hurt."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", outside the McCoy House, Caleb was on the phone, nervous, guilty. "I can't do this anymore. It's over. I'm out."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the Hastings House, Peyton, Melissa, Veronica and Peter were talking.

"Peyton, we're trying to help you, but you need to start being completely honest with us," Veronica told her.