chapter 4 - Can You Hear Me Now?

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Field House, everyone was gathered at the crime scene.

Lucy, Mara, Peyton and Spencer stood outside of their houses with the rest of the crowd of neighbors nearby, watching what was happening.

Madison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the church, Madison, Peyton, Pen and Lucy were being questioned by Wilden.

"This is no longer a missing persons investigation," Wilden told them. "It's a murder."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Ezra's classroom, students were starting to get settled in their seats.

Aria, Emily and Dakota sat next to each other.

Ezra cleared his throat. "Uh, I'm Mr. Fitz. Your new English teacher."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bar's bathroom, Aria and Ezra were making out.

Aria: (voice over from 1.03 To Kill a Mocking Girl) "I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble."

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in Hastings' House's hallway, Peyton was about to enter her room when she looked down the hallway to see Wren and Spencer making out, stopping in shock.

Spencer: (voice over from 1.03 To Kill a Mocking Girl) "Wren, I need you to tell them what really happened."

From 1.03 "To Kill a Mocking Girl", outside of Wren's apartment building, Wren and Spencer were sitting together.

"I don't think it would matter what I say," Wren told her.

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in flashback, in the street while it was pouring, Evan and Pen were walking.

Pen was holding the umbrella. "You know, I think Ali and Aria are onto us." Evan turned to face her. Pen smiled a small smile. "It's just... we've known each other forever, and the thought of us..."

Evan and Pen at each other, slowly starting to kiss. Evan placed a hand on her cheek. Pen wrapped an arm around his neck, dropping the umbrella she was holding in her other hand down so she could wrap that arm around his neck, too. The pouring rain continued to pound down around them as they continued to kiss.

Evan: (voice over from 1.02 The Jenna Thing) "Would be like breaking news."

From 1.03 "To Kill a Mocking Girl", outside the Kahn House, Evan and Pen were talking.

"You need someone to take you home?" Evan asked.

Pen smiled a small smile. "Sure. I'd like someone to walk home with."

"Okay," Evan told her.

Pen and Evan looked at each other, smiling small smiles. They started to walk together.

From 1.03 "To Kill a Mocking Girl", outside the Brew, the Montgomery family were sitting together.

Meredith was there.

Aria: (voice over from 1.03 To Kill a Mocking Girl) "I saw the way you were looking at my dad."

From 1.03 "To Kill a Mocking Girl", in the office, Aria and Meredith were talking.

"Find someone who's available," Aria told her. "My dad isn't."

From 1.03 "To Kill a Mocking Girl", in the school hallway, Toby led Jenna along.