My Life

Hi my name is Abby Anderson and I am 21 years old and I just moved into a Detroit Angeles apartment building just so I can be more closer to my job as a Big news time editor and a journalist. you probably thinking of my parents and wondering how do they feel about this well not so great at all my mom wanted me to be closer to home and my dad wanted me to be a doctor but instead I didn't listen i just wanted to do what I love even if it means I have to live far away from my parents plus my older siblings name Jack,Harry, Savannah,Star all of them both had become movie stars and Jack became a NBA basketball player and Savannah is a model and Star they both enjoy being in arguments together about who is better than who plus Star is my twin sister she looks likes me and she is older than me because she was born before me and Harry he is a R&B pop singer and makes his own music and play guitar,piano me I don't know how to play guitar but just a little bit of piano.Mom and Dad always find their ways to get their own kids to come back and move into the house their very smart at doing it but I am smarter to know before they do it the others not really and we are actually a half British Indian decent plus my nickname they always call me is Sky like the light blue sky and how Star is in the sky with me and the reason why they said that is because they think that sky & Star means if we far away or lost we can find each other and communicate from places.But I do believe in the impossible like ghosts or spirits,Aliens that's why my siblings mostly don't hang around with me like that because of my weirdness and plus when ever time my family visited me they would see my wall of weird stuff and i called it my weirdness impossible wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my introduction for the story and information of the characters