The Mystery Guy

TO THE VIEWERS 

           HI LUNARS! I'M SRRY FOR THE WAIT I JUST BEEN HAVING WRITING BLOCK LATELY    AND TRYING TO BRAINSTORM IDEAS ON THIS STORY. FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU LUNARS FOR 2K! 🎉✨I AM VERY GRATEFUL AND I APPRECIATE ALL Y'ALL SUPPORT SOMETIMES I FORGET THAT Y'ALL LIKE THIS STORY & WANT TO SEE IT GROW. AS I AM COMING BACK SLOWLY FINISHING THIS STORY.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATED IT IF YA'LL FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNT @Girlpowerluna TO READ MY OTHER STORIES.

                                                                           Abby POV
As i woken from the sunlight beaming in my face i got up and took a shower and then put my hair in a messy bun. I put on blue jeans and a cozy dark purple sweater on i brush my teeth then wash my face. I went downstairs and can sense Jonathan's presence its like i got so used to him being around me like i known him for like forever.  He tells me" good morning . i told him the same he then says are you ready to go? I told him yes i grab my dark boots and coat on. And headed out the house and enter my Benz i cranked up the car. I put my seat-belt on as i being to drive Jonathan was in the front seat he starts to give me directions he wanted to take me at.

                                                       MEANWHILE At Abby 's place

The mystery guy been watching Abby as she leaves her apartment. He slowly gets out the car and was trying to make sure he isn't being watched or followed. As step toward the front door he couldn't get in it was locked so he went to the back of the house. He sees a window and breaks the glass and it begins to shattered in the basement he slowly went upstairs to the door that was leading towards the living and kitchen. As search the living room and kitchen then he goes upstairs he sees the master bedroom he enters it and search in the dressers and on the laptop. Then he see a wall of weirdness info about aliens and accidents, conspiracies. Then he looks under the bed and looks under the mattress and sees a book with Jonathan photos in it. It was a diary saying about being in love with Jonathan. He takes it and put the bed back together and then he checks the attic he sees a box fill with photos with Jonathan he takes it and as he goes downstairs he hears footsteps he slowly goes down stairs in the basement with the box of photos of Jonathan he leaves the premises as he drives in his black van.

                                                                         STAR POV

As i hacking into cameras of the Halloween convention on my laptop in my room. I scheme the footage from last night convention i replay the footage i and noticed the back of a black van i couldn't see the license plate so i just zoom in the plate number.

 I scheme the footage from last night convention i replay the footage i and noticed the back of a black van i couldn't see the license plate so i just zoom in the plate number