LOVE IS LIKE A MAGNET PT.2

Abby POV

After Daydreaming for a while I took a warm Quick shower then I got dressed I decided to wear a Open Front Solid Blazer & Pants Set, M Black Plain Polyester Polyester Spandex Young Elegant Blazer Straight and put on some black platform heels I put my hair into a sleek bun then put some pearl earrings on. Also I put on my cross necklace on that my mom gave me I had went downstairs to make coffee.Today was exciting for me but also it was so weird because I haven't felt or sense Jonathan's presence in the house I just thought maybe he is just spending time with his mom & dad. I grabbed an apple for me and grabbed my keys and open my front door to leave. But all of an sudden there were two cops already in front of my porch they said that they had catch the guy who had broke into my apartment I pretended to be surprised and confused but I already knew it.
They said that it seems like he has been stalking you and we also found pictures of you on his wall and we also found an diary we didn't want to look at because it seems like it was yours & it would be wrong for us to invade your privacy as they gives me the book I so shocked I didn't even seen that no where in Michael's house how did I miss this? What could he had wanted my diary for? All my thoughts starts wonder off with more questions & why? I just couldn't believe that he stole my diary this is so personal to me. What if he knows about how i'm in love with Jonathan? As the police told me what happened and how there were an complaint about Michael's home and was called from inside the house they ask do you know anything that we should know? I said no I sorry I can't believe I lied to the police it was Star who called what if they finds out that me & her was there at his house. They even say that when they had got the phone call we was on our way to the location as we got there the suspect was already tied I up it was just so strange. I told them I can't believe that who knows who was after him I mean he must of had been making alot of enemies lately. They said " if you remember or seen, hear anything please don't be afraid to give us a call until then Michael will be on Trial for the time being and be in jail until the judge has settled an case as the police hand me a card with their number on it. I said " wait a trial? That's not necessary I mean he broke into my home who knows what he could of done if I was there plus he stolen things from me. They said "Things? I corrected myself fast and said I mean he stolen my diary and was stalking me. The two officers says " ma'am the judge makes the decision to open or closed the case but unfortunately we will have to investigate more". I said " more? You don't understand he has also accused an Actress name Danielle Harris he was harassing her! The officers says" how would you know? I told them "because I was there at the Halloween convention he was Harassing her I seen it with my own eyes plus my sister is also a witness". The officers says " they will look into it & will give me a call if they find anything. As they leaves I locked my door and then I get an text from my boss.

I texted him back in an respond