Chapter 2 The house

Abby Pov
It's has been a week sense I have settled in my new house when I walked inside the house I felt like all the hard work has made me very tired and sleepy so I decided to take a warm bubble bath as I felt so calm and relaxed I sightly exhale my breath into a meditation. As I got out of the tub I put on my big t-shirts and my gray and white stripes pajamas and when to my bedroom and slept.

*Dreaming*

As I was curled up in a hallway I felt cold air passing by me to my neck and my long ombre hair that's when I sit up and observed everything around me I didn't know where I was at and I was very confused as I got interrupted by a calm soft voice saying my name"Abby don't be afraid I won't hurt you I just want to talk to you." As I heard the voice I was so scared and was shocked that I couldn't move. I had tears from my eyes dripping on the floor I said to the voice"what do you want for me?! go away please I have nothing that you want please don't hurt me!? That's when the voice got closer and closer but then it stopped.
I was checking to see if it was over I look around and in front of me nothing wasn't there that's when the voice popped up into my ears very loud"Abby! Abby! Please help me ! I need your help! I panicked and tried to shrug the voice out my ears then I saw a picture flew towards me I screamed my lungs out.
End Of The Dream

As I woke up I saw my alarm clock it was 7:00 in the morning i got up and slowly walked into the hallway I realized that the hallway look like the hallway in my dreams then as I walked I saw a half rip picture on the floor i slowly picked it up and saw a little boy on the picture he had brown hair and wearing a colorful shirt and has blue eyes I put it in my work folder and got dress and drove to work as I got there my assistant gave me my Starbucks coffee and then I gave her some assignments like scanning the picture of the little boy on it so I can find out about who died in my house and what happened and who is he? As I did some research on my house it says that a actor had went suicide and that he tried to hanged himself but didn't really died in the house he tried to so I guess he died in the hospital with some injuries but it says that he didn't wrote no suicide note i thought to myself is that what if he made a mistake or what if a friend push so hard to make him kill himself. Than it says that some woman found him hanging on a rope.