Danielle

ABBY POV

As i was interrupted by my sister Sky from my nap, she tells me breakfast is ready and that she had did more research on the woman that was the last one who seen Jonathan at his apartment hanging to death. She tells me that the woman is a actress name Danielle Harris, that she is married to David Gross in 2014. And they both had their first baby boy in 2017 name Carter Davis Gross and had a second son on Oct 8th name Jagger Maxwell.

They live in Plainview New York Sky tells me i got up and took a shower and put my ombre hair into a bun and ate breakfast. Then i told sky that i have to go to work she tells me i hope you are not going back to that house after work. I told her calm down sky i have to i can't sit around here being afraid to go to my apartment. I have to help Jonathan i have to find a way to let him be free. And maybe get in contact with his parents to let them know he seem alright as sky interrupts me she says" Are u crazy? you can't tell them that!!! what you gonna say hi i am Abby and i live in the same apartment where your son died in and that he is still alive as a GHOST!! as i realized how it sounds like i just say to her "they have to know its there son and who knows what his parents went through, As i got my car keys and drove to work.

DETROIT JOURNALISM COOPERATIVE COMPANY

I parked my car in the parking lot and entered a elevator and clicked on the 3rd button for the 3rd floor. Elevator goes up and then it opens i walked out the elevator and sees my assistant waiting on me by my office door with a cup of latte. She says"Good Morning Ms.Anderson i say to her good morning to you Jessica. I unlock my office door and sat down logging into my computer while Jessica puts the latte down on my desk and ask me "" Is there anything you need? i told her can you do a camera check from the apartment of Detroit Angeles on Nov 11,2003 there should be many camera around the premises. As walks out my office i get a call from sky i answered "Yeah i said to her she says " look Abby i know you're upset but we have to figure this out okay we can't just make a move without a plan we have to be smart about this. Then i heard footsteps coming from the front of my office i hurry and told Sky i will call her later i gotta go sky says"Abby we have to talk about the plan as i hung up the phone. My boss and his assistant comes into the office he ask me '" Abby i so glad you're on time i was wondering if you got me a story ready ? i told him that i am actually workin on it right now as i just hand him the story i been wrote before i moved in my new apartment. He tells me"That's one thing i like about you Abby you come prepare as he laughs in a cocky way. He says" I will like more action and Extreme, Ferocious story with a very crucial headline not a story about vampires and werewolves that can't be prove to be real, i need a better story Abby as he throws the story in the trash my mind was telling me to snap at him but my heart is telling me that i choose this job because i wanted to be away from my parents if i get fired i will have to live with my parents and i can't let that happened even if it means i have to kiss up to my boss i have to do it.

My boss says"I will be a needing a story tomorrow as i said " tomorrow? sir how is i am gonna make a story in one day? he says" figure it out as he and his assistant walks out the office. I thinking about how is i am gonna make a story in one day this is so F**king stupid while i am rubbing my head so hard i finished my assigments and finish running errands. My assistant enters my office and shows me a video around the time Jonathan''s death it shows Jonathan walking out of his apartment to a bar or a restaurant and he parked his car to 650 south detroit then we see him getting out of his car in the front of the building he is opening his trunk getting a rope looks like thin nylon one then he rushes with it and enters his apartment. Then i see a red chevrolet parked by his car a woman enters the building the time was at 11:40 pm the paramedics was called and to transport him to Cedars Sinai Medical Center the video ends. I was so speechless about the video that i told my assistant that she free to go she leaves. I went to the restroom and gave myself a moment to cry my eyes out i just couldn't believe what i seen i just don't understand why he did what he did ? why he didn't write a note? the most reason why i was crying in pain because his parents must be really hurting and his fans like i just want help Jonathan to be free.

The Apartment Of Jonathan Brandis

I felt a cold wind in the restroom and heard a voice calling me "Abby? Abby are you alright ? I jumped off the toliet even though i didn't use it i see my reflection in the mirror then i wash my face with water then i see Jonathan i ask him" What Are you doing here? He says '' I felt your pain and heard your cries" i say " how is that possible? He says" I don't know all i know is that i feel very overprotected of you its like we are connected somehow.He tells me''you haven't been home yesterday i thought you would never come back because of me, i told him i just needed some space to process everything i told him. As i notices that i am talking to a ghost in the restroom i told him you're in the ladies room he says " i am so sorry i just felt so draw to you to see if you okay as he fades away through the walls. I ran out the restroom and told him wait! then i see a few people in the hallways staring at me. I decided to get my keys and drove home. As i driving i parked on the side of the road , then i looked at my rearview mirror and see Jonathan in the back sit i jumped he says'' i am sorry i didn't mean to scared you as i took a deep breathe i look back at Jonathan i just can't believe this is Real while looking at an handsome man with dark hair my mind is thinking wow he is so handsome i couldn''t stop staring he says '' what? i snap myself back to reality and just told him nothing as i got out the car and unlock the front door i went upstairs and changed into something nice then went downstairs i made me some brownies.

Look i know its crazy that i am still in the house even though i have a ghost in it and i am making brownies its just that Jonathan makes me feel safe and protected. I just have to get use to him begin here. Jonathan stare at me as i am making brownies i know that because i can feel someone's eyes on me and plus because i can sense it. I sat in the living room and ask him a question "what do you remember? he says " i remember that i was in the hospital then i blacked out and then i was here.

Abby: So that's all you remember? not what happened before the hospital? Jon: Yes that's all i remember and no i don't remember before the hospital. Abby: I have to tell you something Jonathan but you have to trust me okay? Jon: okay

Abby: Jonathan... you're........DEA....DEAD!

~~~~~~ ~~~~~ TO BE CONTINUE ~~~~~~~~~~~~