- prolouge

AUTHOR'S NOTE | hey ! Whalecum to pretty ✨ Zayn and Niall's house on the side.

Niall's POV

  "My best friend is staying with us for a couple weeks!!" Says Zayn excitedly.

"Oh, cool when?" I ask my boyfriend of a month

I've met Zayn's mom and dad and they've talked about Harry before.

I've never met him.
I'm excited.

"He's coming later today." He tells me.

"Okay I'll get the guest bedroom ready." I said going upstairs.

==

"Oh my gosh Niall!! He's here!!" Zayn yells from downstairs.

I walk downstairs to be kissed by Zayn which made me blush.

"Um Niall can you prepare the table I'll help Harry with his bags."

I smiled at Zayn. He's always willing to help everyone..he's so kind one of the millions of reasons I fell I love with him.

I prepare the table and a sudden figure walks into the living room.

A man with handsome features turns around and looks at me.

"Harry meet Niall my boyfriend and Niall meet Harry my best friend." Zayn introduces

   I take in Harry's feature as I shake his hand. He smiles at me and I feel like I'm gonna faint.

I sat next to Zayn as we talked around the kitchen table.

Harry was truly gorgeous. He had beautiful emerald eyes, a breathtaking smile,soft curly mop of  hair,chiseled jawline and cute plump pink lips that looked so kissable.

  "Niall." Zayn says.
"Yes babe." I answer. 
"Can u prepare the food while I take Harry to his room?" He asks.

"Of course." I respond and he kisses the exposed part of my shoulder causing me to blush and look at Harry who didn't look pleased for some reason.

I shrugged it off and put the soup I made from earlier into some bowls.

"GUYS!! FOOD'S READY!!" I yelled hearing footsteps coming from the stairs.

///

We all sat at the table and laughed and talked.

"So guys how long have you been together and how did you guys meet." Harry ask.

"Well I met Niall two years ago on May.12." Zayn responds grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"We met at a amusement park..I fell and dropped my twister berry smoothie all over Zayn's shirt. He was mad at first so then I got napkins and we talked for the longest time and then exchanged numbers and now we're here." I explained smiling remembering the day.

"Aw..That's cute." Harry responded in an unusual tone eating some soup.
He used a bitter tone

\\\\\\

After dinner it was 9:00pm. I was tired. Zayn went upstairs I was downstairs cleaning the table.

Suddenly I felt something press against my hip.

A hand.

I looked behind me thinking it was most likely Zayn but it wasn't...it was Harry!!!

He was super close.

I could feel his smell his breath. "Um hi Harry.What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing do you need help?" He asked his thumbs circling around my hips causing me to shiver.

"I-I'm fine.T-thanks." I stuttered for the longest time looking up at his emerald eyes.

"Okay Niall." Harry says and
winks at me before he leaves.

I mentally squealed.

One part of my brain said

No Niall that's your boyfriend's best friend you're in love with Zayn.

The other side was saying

Niall you know you can't resist Harry. He's so hot. He wants you. Come on!! Maybe just one kiss won't hurt...You can't resist temptation.

I can't be having these thoughts about my boyfriend's best friend.

AN // :)) pm me because I need friends lol

QOTD - what's your fav song at the moment?

Vote , comment , follow

;; skylar ;;

— Continue —