t w e n t y

Zayn's pov

I felt sick to my stomach. After what I had done and said to Niall.

He probably hates me.
"Mr.Malik, you seem stressed? Should I get you more coffee or a cookie?" Said Lydia, my new assistant. "I ordered some of your favourite cookies..."

I shook my no in her direction and she quickly scurried out of the office.

Firing Luke was hard, but it had to be done. I slowly feel myself slipping back into the old Zayn, when I'm with him.

I checked my phone to see two missed calls and one message from Luke.

From Lucas : meet at the coffee shop outside your office pls! I need ur help..

I immediately left my desk and headed to the Brew and Chew.
—————
"Thanks for meeting me Zayn."
He said a tint of blush forming on his cheeks.
"What do you want, Lucas?" I asked
"No need to call me that outside of work. It's baby boy remember. Anyway, I texted you because I want you meet me at my house tonight." He said seductively buying his pink lips.

"I can't, Luke. I'm waiting for Niall to come back home tonight. You ruined my relationship." I snapped.

Luke rolled his eyes and said.

"Well, we all have urges and all of the urges I have are for you. I know you want me, sir."

"I'll think about it." I replied.
He got up from his seat and slipped onto my lap.

"Forget about him. It's you and me." He said then proceeded to kiss my lips.

Luke is toxic

— —— ——

I'm backkkkkk!! Sorry this chapter sucked for me being gone so long but next chapter is ✨✨✨!!
-Skyyy
— Continue —