✧ s e v e n

Author's note || hey !! Hope you enjoy this chapter ✨Leah played by Lily Collins
S e v e n || R E A L

Niall's pov ||

I thought Leah was gonna be some slutty blonde girl. That's usually Harry's type. I was wrong, Leah is absolutely beautiful.

The whole dinner was such a drag.

"So Niall how's Ziall going?" Trisha says causing me to laugh. "That's what all Zayn's sisters call you guys at home." Yaser added.

"Zayn is so wonderful. He's the most wonderful boyfriend I could ever have." I said smiling at him causing him to kiss my nose.

Zayn is truly the best boyfriend. "Tell us Harry, how did you and Leah meet?" Trisha asked.

"Oh well Leah and I met at a party and that's it." Harry replied.

     He forgot the part about Leah and him hooking up and I couldn't control myself so I had to say, "That's it? Are you sure?" I said sassily. "Yes that's all I'm comfortable with sharing." Leah said eyeing me with attitude.

"Whatever I have to go to the bathroom." I said. I can't believe I did that in front of Zayn, his parents and Harry.

I went in the stall and sat down o the seat and just thought of how rude I just had been until someone knocked on the stall.

I open the stall and see Harry.

"Oh what do you want. You're such an asshole a sexy asshole and I never wanna talk to you again. You know wha-" My rambling was cut off by Harry's soft lips being placed on mines roughly.

He broke off the kiss to say , "I want you right now Niall." It caused me to shiver a bit.

Why does he make me feel this way?

-- ✦ --

Author's note //

Vote , comment , share
Xoxo ,, Sky

Continue