✧ e i g h t

Author's Note || the song 💕
eight || Don't say

Niall's pov

"Harry we can't. I can't do this here." I said as Harry was sucking my neck.

"Harry no. You're to confusing and you have a beautiful girl out there who is waiting for you and I have a stunning boyfriend who loves me and won't toss me away for someone else waiting there as well. I'm leaving and whatever thing that we had is over." I spoke sternly to him.

I ran out of the washroom before he could say anything.

I got to the table and apologized to Leah.

She was perfect for Harry and I'm perfect for Zayn.

==

Leah apparently wanted to sleep over tonight. She only wants to hook up with up Harry which is making me slightly upset.

I could tell Zayn was mad at me.
He was giving me the look.
He walked upstairs to our room and I followed.

"You can't act professional in front of my parents now!" He yelled.
"Don't you dare yell at me like that!" I yelled back.
"I'm the one who buys you everything you don't even have a job." Zayn taunts. I hate when he's like this

  "I don't have a job because you're the one who convinced me not to. You're the one who said I didn't need to. That job was horrible I was sexually harassed everyday!" I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Well, maybe you should have better attitude in front my family. I have a- "

"Reputation. I get it Zayn. You know what I rather sleep on the couch tonight then sleep with you." I interrupted.

I slammed the door of our bedroom and marched downstairs.

Suddenly, I heard a moan which I guessed was Leah. EW GROSS seriously ?

I open the fridge door to get some water. When I closed it Harry popped out of nowhere.

I squealed because he scared me.

"What the fuck do you want." I sneered.

"Well I'm sorry princess, I just came down here for some water." Harry snarled back.

"Don't call me princess asshole."

Harry smirked and drank his water.

"Shouldn't you get back to your girlfriend?" I said looking anywhere but his face.

Harry chuckles and keeps drinking his water.

When he sets his water down he grabs my hips. He then grabs my cheeks forcing me to look in his heavenly green emerald eyes.

"Harry don-" Before I could he was kissing my lips. "You're my princess." He whispered in my ears seductively causing me to shiver.

We've never kissed like this before. It was a different type of kiss. It was a passionate kiss.

Harry backed me up into the fridge and kissed me harder.

I'd like to tell you I hated it but I didn't I loved it so much.

The way he put his hands on my hips as we kissed was just truly magical. The way Harry put my hands up above my head. The way he bit my lip when we kissed.

I wanted to take control so I sucked along Harry's jawline as he put my legs around his waist then he started pulling my hair gently in ecstasy

As he started attacking my neck causing me to bite my lip all of a sudden the kitchen light turned on.

Author's Note || heyyoo dudes .. Lol it got steamy this chapter!!
Follow meh , comment , share , vote

QOTD :: where are you from?
    - Skylar ✈️

Continue