✧ n i n e

Author's Note || zaddy ^

N i n e || treasure 

Niall's Pov

   As I gasped and stood there in shock as I saw Leah but she was half asleep Harry grabbed me and slide me under the table causing me to hit my head.

"Hey daddy ." She said yawning.

"Come back to bed for a round two? I'm up for it." She says slowly as she touches his chest causing me to almost vomit.

"Yes, of course babygirl i'll be there in 2 minutes." He say and kissed her neck.I watched as he let go of her hand and kissed her forehead.

When she went back upstairs I crawled back out and didn't even look at Harry. He grabbed my hand and said, "what's wrong?" I look at him with the are you serious look.

"Harry fucking Styles, you are the most clueless person I've ever met. You're a jerk and you never care about my feelings. What am I even doing here with you. I have Zayn , my boyfriend who loves me for everything that I am. What do I have with you Harry? That's right , fucking nothing so leave me alone. Don't touch me or even look in my direction, I'm over this and I'm over you." I said and walked away.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that princess. You need to be punished." Harry said seductively pushing my back against the wall.

My breath hitched and I all I wanted was him to kiss me and bite my neck and do other things. Then I heard Leah's voice say, "Hazza come back to bed."

He tried to touch my hand but I slapped his hand away.
He huffed at me and went upstairs.

The next morning ~

The tension between Harry and I was higher than ever. Every time I heard him talk I'd roll my eyes and every time he looked at me with those sinful emerald eyes I had to look away fast because they 're so beautiful.

Leah woke up last and kissed Harry's cheek.

"Thanks for last night but I have to go work. Love you" She said to Harry then ran out the door. When she left Zayn said,

"wow Harold you're finding love now. In high school I would've never thought that you would settle down with anyone. I knew I'd settle down but not someone as perfect as my Ni bear." then he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you baby." I said. I could feel Harry staring daggers in my soul but I just smirked and ate my pancakes.

"Oh Zayn, I never would've thought you'd settle down or be gay by the way you acted in high school." Harry barks back.

" In my teen years I was a selfish brat who thought I needed everything. When I published my first painting and became the CEO of the my painting industry I realized that I didn't feel comfortable with girls and then I met Niall and everything changed. I'm a better person now, I'm not the same denial and selfish teen I used to be. Thanks to Niall." Zayn spoke sweetly causing my heart to melt.

"Aw I love you so much Zee." I squealed hugging him.

"Oh guys I forgot, my parents are hosting a Masquerade Ball as celebration of Niall and I's relationship. I know who my date is, Harry are you gonna invite Leah?" He said.

Harry nodded his head unsurely.

"Why so unsure Harry?" I asked sassily

"Of course I'm gonna invite Leah. She's sweet and caring and this weekend I'm even thinking about saying I love you to her." He responded causing me to choke on my hot chocolate and Zayn to choke on his toast.

"You? Telling someone I love you? I love yous come with serious commitment are you sure you're ready." Zayn said as I just sat there with disbelief.

"Yes I know. I can't wait for the ball." Harry says looking at me smirking making my heart rate almost stop.

Why am I falling for him?

AUTHOR'S NOTE || cant wait for the ball ekk!! Goodnight lol.
- Skylarxx

Continue