Chapter 3-Realization

Tords POV
*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY*
I became excited as Edd and Matt left.
'I can finally be alone with Tom' I thought as I went back on my computer, working on my sketch. It was of Tom and I. I thought back to how he almost saw it yesterday, I'll have to be more careful next time. I quickly exited out of the app as I saw Tom coming down stairs.
"Hey." I said looking at him. Edd told us to try and get along while they were away, but I don't think Tom wanted anything to do with me.
"You really want to be friends, don't you?" Tom asked. I nodded almost shamefully and heard him sigh.
"Okay, I guess I could at least try to get along with you."
Toms POV
I finally gave in and agreed to try and get along with Tord. Honestly I don't think he's all that bad anymore, I seems a little cute now. God what am I saying? Maybe I do like him after all? I cancelled the thought, I drank some Smirnoff and tried to sort all the thoughts running through my head. The thoughts that replayed in my mind all night. No matter how hard I tried to get rid of them I couldn't, when I finally tried to get some sleep I finally figure it out. I was in love with Tord.

(A/N:HEY LOOK ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I WAS HOPING TO FINISH THIS SOONER BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK ALL DAY :( ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE! SE YA LATER EDDHEADS!!!)