Chapter 4-Him and I

Toms POV
When I woke up I felt different than usual. I felt...happy, very happy. I guess this is what it feels like to have feelings for somone. I wanted to tell Tord how I felt but I couldn't. Just thinking about it made me overwhelmedwith anxiety. I staggered downstairs and started watching tv. Soon after, Tord came downstairs. I felt my heart beat fast in my chest as he sat next to me, I looked down.
"Are you okay Tom?" He questioned
"Yeah, I'm fine.", I stammered. After talking to him more I more comfortable. After years of knowing each other we were actually getting along. I was happy that we were alone the whole week, I was going to use this advantage to tell Tord how I felt.
*TIME SKIP TO MIDNIGHT*
Tords POV
After talking with Tom for what seemed like hours, he went up to his room while I went onto my computer. Browsing through whatever I found on YouTube. After about an hour I saw Tom coming downstairs, he seemed anxious. He sat down next to me, looking down once again.
"Tord, I um,need to tell you something." He muttered.
"I have kind of come to the realization that I sort of, like you" I smiled.
"I like you to Tom." I replied.
"No no not as friends!" He explained as I began to realize what he meant.
"I'm confused, Tom." I saw a tint of red come to his cheeks. "Tord I. Well I am in love you." I started at him in disbelief. He continued.
"I know you don't feel the same I'm sor-". I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. After a few seconds I felt him kiss back. His arms wrap around my neck as I wrapped my own around his waist. After what felt like forever we pulled away and I looked into his eyes, "I love you to, Tom." He hugged me tightly as I returned the gesture. As we released from our embrace we began to talk. After an hour of chatting with Tom I went to bed, although this time I drifted off into his arms. I knew I'd sleep well with him next to me, I closed my eyes with an indescribable feeling. It seemed like happiness, but it wasn't. It was so much more than that. I just wish there was a word to describe how I felt sleeping next to him. Like how I felt when we kissed. I didn't know a word to describe it, but I did know that I am his, and he is mine.

(A/N:HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! SORRY I WASN'T UPDATING THE PAST FEW DAYS. I HAD SOME STUFF TO DO, BUT I DON'T ANYMORE!!!!!!! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE!!! SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!)