Part 5

(SMUT WARNING)
                           Tords POV
The day had been very uneventful. It was mostly just Tom and I sitting and talking. It was around midnight and Tom and I had been in his room, talking. Tom looked into my eyes as he started to kiss me. I kissed back as he pinned me down into the bed, I blushed, knowing what was about to happen. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his tounge lick my lips, asking for entrance, which I accepted. After a while I felt him pull away, he looked into my eyes as we both breathed heavily. I saw him smirk quickly before kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan as he found my sweet spot, moaning slightly louder as he bit and sucked, leaving a hickey. I felt myself starting to get hard as Tom slid off my hoodie and shirt and did the same to himself. Our lips met once again as I felt him pull of my jeans, leaving me in just my boxers.
Toms POV
I felt Tords erection as I slid off his jeans, and took off mine as I started to get hard to. I heard Tord moan as I rubbed him through his boxers. As the kiss grew more passionate I took off his boxers and pulled away, looking into his eyes. I smirked seductively before moving down and started to suck on his dick. I heard him moan loudly, I started to suck harder. "T-t-tom im g-gonna-", I stopped and smirked at him, "Not yet."
"Fuck you."
I stripped down the rest of my clothes and flipped Tord over onto his stomach, and slowly pushed my dick into him. We both moaned loudly. I started to thrust in and out of him, I heard him start to pant and moan louder. I start to thrust faster and harder, both of us panting and moaning loudly at this point. He moaned louder as i found his sweet spot, Tord started to pant and moan louder as I started to hit that spot over and over.
"T-tom i-im g-g-gonna c-cum."
"m-me t-to."
We both moaned loudly as we both came. I pulled out panting heavily and layed next to him. After we both caught our breath I gently kissed his soft lips, "I love you Tord.", he smiled,
"jeg elsker deg Tom."
I smiled back as we cuddled and fell asleep.

(OMFG I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ;)...COMMENT IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME MORE SMUT. ANYWAYS SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!!!)