Part 9

Tords POV
It's been six months since I've proposed to Tom, I now stood at the altar nervously waiting. After explaining everything to Edd he seemed happy and supportive about it which was a relief. Thats when I snapped out of my thoughts, as I heard the music start to play. I got nervous, I saw Tom start to walk towards me, he looked beautiful. Once the music died down and the paster began to speak, his words seemed to fade out though as I got lost in Tom's eyes. I snapped out of my trance as I realized it was time to speak our vows. Tom started, "Tord, ever since I first met you I couldn't shake this feeling. Although at first I couldn't figure out what it was, I'm now standing where I always wanted to be. Though I've had all these rough times with you, it was all worth it to be standing here." As Tom finished I smiled widely as I began my own vows, "Tom, our times have not been the best of times, but through it all I have always loved you, and always will. At first I thought it'd only be a dream to stand here with you, but now I see that sometimes dreams do become reality. And honestly, this is the only dream I wished to come true." Both of us were in tears at this point, the paster began to speak once more. "Do you, Tom, vow to stay with Tord. In sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Tom responded, the only response I would ever wanna hear, "I do.". "And do you, Tord, vow to stay with Tom. In sickness and in health, till death do you part?" With pure lust I responded, "I do.".  "I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may kiss." It was offical, I finally had him. We locked lips blissfully, and lustfully. This was absolutely perfect.
                    LATER THAT NIGHT
We drove home together while Edd and Matt left for the night, We walked upstairs to the bedroom as he pinned me against the wall and claimed my lips, kissing passionately. I kissed back, with as much passion and love as I could. I knew this night would be perfect, once again, and as always with him, absolutely perfect.

OH.MY.GOD!!!!! FINALLY A FUCKING UPDATE!!!!! WE ARE SADLY NEARING THE END OF MY TOMTORD!! BUT EXCEPT NEW CONTENT FROM ME VERY SOON!!! I WILL TRY AND NOT TAKE FUCKING FOREVER THIS TIME!!! BUT ANYWAYS!!! LATER EDDHEADS!!!!!!