Part 7

Toms POV
I woke up to the sound of beeping. I looked around me to figure out where I am, a hospital. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head. I groaned as I put my hands on my head. After a few minutes of sitting there I heard the door open, it was a nurse and someone behind her, someone in a red hoodie, Tord. I smiled as he ran over and hugged me. I hugged back tightly. We stayed like this for a while until Tord let go, I could see tears starting to form in his eyes. "Y-you're okay?" He asked shakily. I held his hand, trying to comfort him and nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We talked all day untill he had to leave. It stayed like this for a few days untill I was able to leave the hospital. When I finally got out I was so happy to finally be home. I looked around the familiar place as I sat down on the couch, soon I heard the door open. I turned my head to see Edd and Matt, "TOM!!", Edd yelled before running over to me asking if I was okay along with a million other questions. After that was over, Tord came up to me. "Tom, come up to my room with me. Theres something I need to talk to you about." I nodded nervously and followed him upstairs. I was curious about what he was gonna talk to me about, but at the same time, nervous as all hell.
(A/N: HOLY HELL I LET THIS STORY GO...I AM SO SORRY XDDD...ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND ALSO I WANNA START SOME NEW FANFICS SO COMMENT WHAT OTHER FANFICS YOUD LIKE TO SEE ME WRITE!!! ANYWAYS...SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!!!)