Part 8

Tords POV
I walked up the stairs nervously, I didn't want Tom to react badly to this. I loved him and I wanted to do this, but I didn't know if he would to. We approached my bedroom as I opened it and gestured for him to come in. "What do you need Tord?", he asked shakily. I played with the velvet box in my hoodie pocket, trying to make out what to say. "T-tom...", I began. "From the day I met you I always knew I wanted you to be mine forever, I never thought it would happen until now but...now that you are mine, I want it to stay that way. So...". I got down on one knee and took out the black and fuzzy box, opening it, and revealing a shiny silver ring inside of it. "Will you marry me, Tom?". I saw his eyes start to tear up as he smiled widely. "yES!", he yelled as I got up and hugged him tightly, I finally have him. We walked down the stairs, hand in hand, to see Edd and Matt looking in our direction. Edd started to speak, "Hey guys, what d-", he stopped and looked curiously and surprisingly at the ring. Both Tom and I noticed this as we smiled, this is gonna take a lot explaining.
(YOOO!!!! NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS FOR NOW LOL, ANYWAYS HOPED YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER. ALSO I'M THINKING ABOUT STOPPING THIS SOON SO HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS SHOULD I MAKE AND WHAT FANFIC SHOULD I MAKE NEXT?? ANYWAYS SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!!!)