Chapter One

Séan was extremely excited to finally visit Mark. They were always Skyping each other and texting one another when they finally had enough time to see each other. It had been 2 months since Mark and Séan decided to become more than friends. He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Mark. The line rang twice before it was answered.
"Hey man! Where are you? I'm here at the airport looking for you! I'm so happy to see you!"
"Yeah, I'm here! I'm in my lucky flannel!"
"Okay! I see you! Bye!"
"Bye!" Séan hung up. He could never miss Mark's flannel. Not in a million years. He saw Mark and ran to him, arms out wide. They gave each other the biggest hug that they've ever received. Mark almost started to cry. He was so happy to finally see Séan. He wiped the tears from Mark's eyes. "I missed you..." Those are the words that Séan was waiting to hear.

     They both climbed into Mark's car, relieved to escape from the crowd of fangirls screaming because they all saw Mark and Séan holding hands. "I guess we should've waited until we got in the car." Mark laughed. His smile filling Séan's ocean blue eyes. He always loved his laugh and how his eyes would close so tightly when he smiled. Séan's heart would always pound in his chest every time he saw Mark's smile and heard Mark's laugh in his videos. He was so excited to finally see it in person. He didn't want to miss any opportunities with Mark. Today was the day that he just wanted to be with him.

     They had pulled into the driveway of Mark's house. Séan gasped quietly at the fact that he was finally here after being stuck Skyping and texting Mark for so long. He felt so weak and exhausted.
"Are you okay, Jack?"
"I'm fine," Séan's Irish accent was like music to Mark's ears, "It must be the jet lag." Séan almost moaned just from him stretching in the tight car. Mark helped Séan out of the car and carried one of his bags. In that entire process, Mark held Séan's hand which sent a chill down both of their spines. They never felt like this about men. They never even thought of experimenting.

     But this. This was different. Mark and Séan knew each other for so long. They bonded over so many things and subjects. It still amazed Mark that Séan wanted to become something more than friends. Mark unlocked the front door and heard the small gasp from Séan as he gazed in amazement at how big just Mark's living room was.
"It's nothing to really awe at about. It just helps with recording my HIVE videos, you know? All the space to roam around better." Mark smiled again but this time, it wasn't sincere.
"Yeah you're right about that, Mark," Séan noticed his insincere smile. "Are you okay, Mark? You look exhausted." Mark wobbled forward but was shortly caught by Séan's small arms. "Let's get you to bed, okay?" Séan helped Mark upstairs to his bedroom.