Chapter Five

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi y'all! Well, wasn't that a roller coaster of events? Now these might be the hardest chapters to write. I actually don't know how long this story will be. Oh well! I'll figure it out soon. Enjoy!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

     They both decided to record a vlog for both of their channels explaining why the videos seem repetitive and always uploading so late. Séan and Mark were also debating whether to come out and tell the fans that they've finally gotten together.
     "Well, the Septiplier shippers will go fucking NUTS! But then, we have rude homophobes of the internet but they can't do anything to us."
     "But they might hack us. Maybe not. I say that we come out to our lovely, beautiful fans."
     "Agreed!" They both went into Mark's main bathroom and set up the camera to start the video.
     "Hey Marky, can I press record?"
     Mark smiled. "Go ahead!"
     Séan pressed record and went in the front of the camera. "I-Is it on? Okay. Yeah, it's on." Séan sat down close to Mark.

     "Do you want to do our intros combined and at the same time?"
     "Fock yeah!" Séan bounced with excitement.
     "Okay, ready? 1..2..3!"
     They both high fived the camera, "wapheesed", and screamed at the same intensity level. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA, EVERYBODY! We have some very fun, exciting news for you guys," Mark grabbed and held Séan's hand, "We are finally together." Séan chuckled when Mark kissed his cheek. "That's right, guys! I know that all of the Septiplier shippers out there are crying from joy right now but, that also explains why our videos are late and a bit repetitive and we are sorry for that." Séan looked at Mark to cue him that it was his turn to talk. "We've just been extremely busy with Jack settling in and all. But we promise to record and ulpload a lot of collab videos and vlogs! But I think that this does it for today! And as always I...will..." Mark held his head again and groaned. "Markimoo..? Are you okay," Séan held Mark in his arms and looked at the camera, "Umm.. That does it for this video. If you liked it, PUNCH that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS! AND high fives all around! And I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"

     Séan kept sweetly talking to Mark and telling him that it was going to be okay. Mark raised his head to look at him. They held their sweet stare into each other's eyes and locked lips into another deep kiss.
     "Umm.. You did stop recording, right?" Mark's seductive voice turned Séan's heart into mush.
     "I think so..?"
     "Okay. Good~" Mark's eyes melted into black. Dark was back and this time, he didn't want to stop until he got what he wanted. "No.. Not again!" Séan didn't want him here. Not now. Dark stared into the camera lens, breaking the lens into a spiderweb-like crack. "Just do what you want to do already!" Séan's words slipped out. Dark raised Séan's head to his, misleading Séan into thinking that Dark would actually go easy on him. But Séan thought wrong at the last second and just like that, Dark slammed Séan's head into the brick wall of the tub, knocking Séan unconscious.