Chapter Ten

The lights and stars both shined on the diamonds of the ring equally, leaving Séan completely breathless. He began to cry. "Yes. Yes!" They smiled as Mark slipped the ring on. And the kissed ever so passionately in the moonlight. Mark's heart beat faster the second they both turned the passionate kiss into a sexual make out session. They both took their "together time" upstairs, leaving a trail of their clothes along the way from the backyard to Mark's bedroom. Séan climbed onto the bed as Mark closed the door behind him.

     Through the process of moans and creaks of the bed, they finally had an intimate moment together. Without interruptions. Through the panting and the heavy breathing of the odd couple, Mark finally broke the hot, sweaty silence. "That was amazing~" Séan slid closer to Mark, resting his head on Mark's moving chest. "For the first time, I'd have to agree~" Mark giggled and kissed Séan's forehead. Séan stumbled out of bed, weak from Mark's intimate force, and climbed to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and grabbed a towel from the cupboard outside the door, turning off the shower as he walked out.

     "Let me out..! I want to see him..!" Séan stopped in his tracks to listen better.
"Mark?!"
"Yeah?!"
"Did you say something?!"
"No!"
Séan was confused. "Oh! Okay!" He heard it again, only more clearly. "LET ME OUT, YOU FOCK!" He stood in front of the bathroom mirror and let his ocean blue eyes focus on a dark, foggy ghost green aura surrounding his head. "What the hel- AHHH!" Séan's mind was completely consumed by something or someone that was not human.

     Laughing at the struggle that Séan was causing, the force walked out and into the kitchen. Mark's heavy footsteps creaked down the stairs. "Jack? What happened? I thought you were gonna take a sho- What?" Mark noticed Séan's hair was no longer bright green but much more dark. He reached out to touch Séan's shoulder but was interrupted when he finally turned around. He was being stared at by no longer two ocean blue eyes but now an infected green eye.