Chapter Eleven

"W-who are you?" Mark stepped back each time the entity stepped to him. "NO NO NO! Tell him now! FINE, YOU IMPATIENT FOCK! I am Anti... Séan's BAD inner demon you could say." Anti began to laugh devilishly, Mark's eyes widening at his innocent fiancé being taken over by something so dark. Anti twitched and glitched out like a virus on steroids being forced to work bitterly destroying a computer. "Why are you here? What do you want?" Anti's infected eye oozed green liquid down his face, "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE A FOCKING ALIEN! I'm simply here bring to Dark out."

Mark's eyes searched up and down Anti's body. "It's like he has two sides.. An aggressive, impatient side and an evil gentleman side.. And his outfit changed entirely too.." Mark wiped his eyes as he thought. A small puff of dark smoke escaped from Mark's mouth, both drawing attention from him and Anti. "Ooh~ Someone's playing Hide and Seek..." Mark stepped back to run, his escape being cut short by his wrist being grabbed. "I don't think so." Gasping through the thin breaths of air, Mark's adrenaline become more and more weak with the will to escape from this thing. He didn't want to call it a person.

He felt his mind grow dark as he watched the trails of ghoulish green mist move up his arms and around his neck. "A shock collar?" Mark glanced at the device wrapping Anti's neck. Choking, Mark spoke, "Where's the remote?"
"I can't say."
"Why?"
"If I told you, you would control me."
Mark's lips twitched. "Like a dog?"
"NO!" Silence. "Yes."