Chapter Two

Séan had the hardest time getting Mark up the stairs. "I-I'm..fine..Jack..I swear.." Mark was all over the place. He was slamming into the hallway walls until they both finally reached his room. "That felt like forever!" Séan said as he helped Mark take his pants off which is what Mark wanted after many attempts of mumbling "I want my pants off, Jack".

     He closed the door and descended downstairs to collect his suitcase and bags. Séan wanted to venture around to find the guest room himself, but he decided to just wait until Mark had enough energy to help him. He brushed a small piece of his bright green hair out of his eyes and continued to look around. "Good. I found the kitchen but I need to find the bathroom." Séan found another door and tried to open it. Locked. "Damn it." He said until he saw that the door had an easy way to break into the room. Séan rushed to one of his bags and pulled out his small Letterman to the flathead screwdriver. He was so curious to find out what was behind the locked door.

     The door clicked so easily and quickly. Séan was desperate to know. He opened the door to find a scattered mess throughout the entire room. Torn papers, a broken mirror with pieces of glass everywhere. He felt the hairs on his arms and the back of his neck stand up. He could still feel the residual energy that escaped from the room's walls. "Something happened in this room. Like a huge fight or something. Jesus, Mark... Are you okay?.." Séan kept stepping onto the pieces of glass and broken mirror that laid the floor with a blue reflection of a color.

     Séan heard a floorboard creak out of the room. He turned around so fast, he was able to catch the thing that made the noise. "That wasn't Chica.." Séan said unsteadily as he crept quietly out of the room. He looked out into the hallway to see nothing. Séan locked the room back up and turned around to see Mark behind him.
     "JESUS, MARK! WHAT THE FUCK?!"
     "You shouldn't have unlocked the room." Mark said darkly as the lighting covered his eyes so well.
     "WHY," Séan panting from fright. "Why did you do that?! Scared the shit out of me. Christ. I was just trying to find the guest room."
     "Follow me." And just like that, Séan followed Mark upstairs to a room on the other side of the upstairs bathroom.

     "My room is on the other side of the bathroom." Mark disappeared into his room and closed the door. "Okaaay then. Thanks, Mark!" Séan brought his bags upstairs and started hanging his clothes into the guest room closet. "I should probably get some sleep too," Séan yawned as he finished with his clothes. "I'm still pretty weak and exhausted from the jet lag and the excitement." He took off his shirt and slipped into a pair of sweatpants. He lied down on his bed and let himself doze off into a nice sleep.