Chapter Three

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hallo! So this, so far, is my Septiplier/Dark!Septiplier fanfiction that I've been waiting to write for so long! And I do apologize if things are out of place or something is off. I'm not a professional nor am I a good story teller. But I do hope that you enjoyed the first 2 chapters! Now this chapter might get good so prepare yourselves! Enjoy!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

     Séan kept replaying that moment. He then remembered how the light didn't shine on Mark's face. It was almost as if he had "No eyes." Séan opened his eyes and looked around at the ceiling. This time, he brushed his messy hair out of his face. Séan felt uneasy and nauseous. His stomach agreed with what his head said. Séan ran out and into the bathroom. He puked so much, it hurt for Séan. He wiped the tears from his eyes and washed his mouth out. Something dripped onto Séan's hand. Another drip on Séan's nose. He wiped it off and looked up to see where the drips were coming from. Séan saw Mark, the real Mark, pinned to the ceiling with his neck, wrists and stomach slit open.

     Séan screamed awake and wiped the dripping sweat from his forehead. He looked at his hand to make sure that it wasn't blood. Specifically, Mark's blood. "Oh fuck.." Séan almost puked at the images flashing back to back in his mind. Mark ran to Séan's door, pounding on it, trying to get in.
     "Jack! Jack! Are you okay?! Séan, please open the door!"
     Séan's voice was shaking. "I-I'm fine, Mark!" He stood up to unlock the door. Tears filled Séan's eyes the moment he saw the real Mark standing in his doorway. "Oh Séan..." Mark hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I'm right here, okay Séan?..."

     Séan sat down on the couch in the living room scrolling through Netflix, trying to find something that they could watch. Mark walked across the pathway between the entertainment center and the couch, shirtless, and carrying a towel in his hands. Séan stopped scrolling through the movies and TV shows to take a double take at Mark.
     "Sweet Christ!" Séan said under his breath.
     "I heard that, Jack!"
     "What? Oh! Uhh no?"
     "'No?'," Mark sat down next to Séan. He kept scooting closer to him. Mark put his hand on Séan's cheek, feeling Séan's panting breath on his lips. Mark smiled and almost kissed him, but the beeping of the microwave rudely interrupted their intimate moment. "That would be the popcorn." Mark said as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

     Séan pouted at the microwave, but his frown disappeared and was replaced by a face of concern once he heard a sound of groaning and clattering. He rushed to the sound to find Mark on the floor clenching his head. "Mark! Oh my god!" Séan put Mark's head on his lap. "Hey.. Hey.. Markimoo.. I need you to talk to me okay?.." Mark chuckled, but it wasn't his normal chuckle. It was something darker. Almost evil like. "Marky?.." Mark opened his eyes, but his brown eyes didn't shine at Séan. They were black.

     Mark spoke with a voice so deep, it made Séan's heart drop into his stomach.
     "You're little Markimoo isn't here right now~"
     "Wh-who are you?" Séan's shaking voice spoke.
     "Oh, that's right~ We haven't formally met~ I'm Dark," Dark smiled evilly, "Your boyfriend's other half. But you can call me Daddy Dark~" Dark's chuckle sent a chill down the back of Séan's neck and spine. "I want my Markimoo back." Séan wanted to see how Dark would reply to that. He wanted to see how far he could push him until he finally broke. Dark raised an eyebrow. "But why?~ I can do things better than he can," He sat up and leaned into Séan's innocent ear, "Like give you the best ride of your lifetime~" Séan's ears were no longer innocent. His expression changed from fright to curiosity. Séan shook that thought out of his head.

     "No!" Séan pushed Dark down, nearly pinning him to the floor. "I won't let you do that!" Séan's voice breaking from the tears filling his eyes. He sniffed and blinked away the tears.
     "Aww~ Look at my little Anti~ Crying over Daddy Dark~"
     "I want to see Mark!"
     "Okay, okay~ Fine~ Goodbye, Séan~ I'll see you in your dreams~" Dark laughed and let his dark eyes close.