Chapter 11

As I woke up I saw a girl driving the car." Who are u?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled." Where are we at?" I asked." We are in Lakewood going to my house." She said." Well u never answer my question who are u?" I asked." I am Ashely Rose Gonzalez." Ashely said." Well that is my last name." I said." Oh u don't know." Ashely said." Know what?" I asked." I am ur sister." She said.
         I was shocked when she said that. When we got to her house she lived in the middle of the woods." Why do u live out her?" I asked." Because I am a werewolf and I live in here so I can't attack u guys up there." Ashely said. I was just standing there more frightened because I was so afraid." Why did u bring me here?" I asked." I just wanted to see if u are alright." She said." Well I am alright can I go back to my friends?" I asked. Shine her head No.
         I walk into her house." So when can I go home and how old are u?" I asked." Well u can go home tomorrow and I need to tell u about the bullets and I am 350 years old." She said. I opened my mouth and then we talked for hours and hours." Do u now where Rebecca is?" Zac asked." No sorry Zac." Jake said. Zac walked out and he went and sat bye my mom." What did they do to u when u were at the cemetery?" Zac asked. Stacy tried to attack mom so Zac snapped my moms neck
         When Stacy woke up Zac was downstairs with my mom." Zac where is Rebecca?" Stacy asked. He looked at my mom and gave her a weird look." Do u remember me?" Zac asked. My mom shook her head yes." These people they took me and attacked me bad." Mom said." Well Rebecca is missing." Zac said. My mom had a bad look on her face." I know where she is." Stacy said." Where?" Zac asked." She is with we sister." Stacy said.