Chapter 13

My mom was walking back and forth." So that is why they kidnapped me to get her there." Mom said." Yes an I was there to I did not say anything so I did not die." Ashely said. I walked up to Zac and he was frustrated about all of this." It's going to be okay Zac u guys are here to protect me right." I said." I know that is what scares me the most." Zac said. I walked away to my sister." So why did u come back to Lakewood anyway?" I asked." I came back because I need to see how u are." Ashely said.
Then someone knocked at the door we answered it and then it was Blake the bullet with his sister and brother." So I heard Ashely was named back in town." Blake said." What do u need with my sister?" I asked." No Becca I need to talk to him it is my problem." He grabbed my sister by the neck and then Alice walked right inside and grabbed me by the neck and then we were gone in a flash." Were are they taking them to?" Mom asked." I don't know but we will find them." Zac said." Wait Ashely said that they were here to kill Rebecca so what if they were at the cemetery." Jake said. My mom was gone right when he said that, then Zac and Jake left right after them.
When they got the my mom was looking and could not see them anywhere then she heard someone coming out of the building, it was Ashely and me. Zac and Jake showed up and they made a plan." Hey Blake why don't u kill me then killing my two daughters. Alice ran up and gabbed my mom then my mom stabbed her with a wooden stick