Chapter 7

It's been a week and my mom is getting use of not eating lots of human beings." Your mom will be able to come home this weekend." Jake said. I went to there house every day to see how she is doing." Mom are u alright?" I asked." Yes daughter." Mom said. When she came home I had to invite her in because she could not just walk in. My mom had to stay inside during the day because she had no ring or anything to wear so she can walk in the sun.
         "Mom Zac is here with Abbey so she can try to make something so u can walk in the sun." I told my mom." Okay thanks." My mom said. I opened the door and Zac was about to knock so invited them in"." Thanks for doing this Abbey." I said. She smiled and walked to my mom." Okay mrs.Gonzalez, what would u like me to make for u?"Abbey asked." I would my necklace my mother gave me." My mom said. Abbey did her spell and my mom put it on.
         My mom walked outside and she did not burn in the sun. When the next day came my mom was downstairs getting her coffee for work." Mom are u sure u want to go to work?" I asked." Yes Rebecca I am not going to attack anyone." Mom said." Okay mom if u feel like u are going to just go outside and take a breath."I said. My mom smiled and walked outside, as I saw here driving done the driveway I smiled and waved.