Chapter 20

My mom brought her inside." I thought u were died." Mom said. Ashely smiled and sat down next to me and hugged me." I am glad u are all right I thought I losed u." Ashely said." Well I did not." I said. I went upstairs to go to bed because I was tired." Jake met come back so we have to keep her safe." Zac said." Okay I will be walking her to school." Ashely said." U I will stay at the house to make sure nithi g happens." Mom says.
         The next day I went to school and then there was a note in my locker that said, if u want ur brother back come to ur house." Can I go to my house?I asked." Well I am going with u to make sure nothing bad happens." Ashely said. We walked all the way there." Can u stay outside, i will scream if I need u." I said. She smiled and she say on the porch.
         U walked into the house it was dark inside u turned a couple lights on then I went upstairs and saw my brother tied up on his bed." Oh my God I will get u out of this." I said. Then when I got the rope off of him a hand touched my back and then I was thrown across the room." Go get help Nick." I said. He ran downstairs." Help my sister is in danger." Nick said. Ashely called Zac and my mom.
         When they got there and a plan to help me but they really did not have a plan." We will just do are own thing." Mom said. They walked in and they searched every were downstairs but they did not find me. Then they went upstairs and they found her and they saw human blood." Okay I told u she was my toy." Jake said. Then he snapped my neck and dropped me, then in like 10 minutes then I woke up and he gave me human and then I passed out. Then I woke up at a hospitals parking spot and I was not alone