Chapter 1

As I walked down to the kitchen I heard someone in the kitchen, it was my mom getting ready for work." Hi mom u are up a little earlier." I said. She walked to the fridge and grabbed my lunch." Well Becca I need to be at work early today." Mom said.
I walked into the living room to see what the weather would be like," Mom someone got murdered last night." I said. Mom grabbed her keys and then went and sat down." Nick get downstairs now, Abbey's here. Mom said.
I walked out to the car." Hey Abbey." I said. She smiled with depression in it." Guess what, my mom said that my family is all witches." Abbey said. We got to school, then Cindy came up to us." Hey girls." She said.
We smiled then we walked by the office and saw a new kid. We just stood there in shock to see what he looked like. He turned around and Cindy's mouth opened fast of love.
" Hi my name is Zac, what is ur name?" He asked me. " My name is Rebecca but my friends call my Becca" I said. He was so cute with his dirty blonde hair. Andy walked up to me." Hey Becca how was ur summer?" Andy asked.
Andy is my ex boyfriend, I just walked away I did not want to talk to him. After school I was walking home these 3 guys came up to me and said." Rachel what are u doing in Lakewood?" They asked me.
One of them came up to me and grabbed me." HELP." I cried. Then Zac showed up and grabbed one and punched him in the mouth." Leave her alone." Zac said. " Thank u so much." I said. He smiled
He walked home with me all the way home." Have a good rest of day." He said. I shook my head. As I walked inside my mom was looking out of the window.