Truth.

After dinner, both of you get in the car, then he drives home, both of you were very tired so both of you went to sleep.

The next morning Dandy was in his play room looking straight to the window, you come close to him, and hug him from behind, as you say,
"Good morning Dandy, thanks for the dinner last night".

Then he turns around, and you realize he was crying, he had a mad look in his face, then you ask,
"What's wrong?" With a worried look in you face.

Then he says,
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry (Y/N)."
Then he hugs you, you're really confused, and ask again,
"Dandy what's wrong?",
Then he says.

"I'm sorry I brought you here, I'm sorry I talked to you, I'm sorry I kissed you... I'm sorry."
You're confused so you just said,
"Dandy.... It's ok."
Then he looks at you, and says.

"No (Y/N), I have a sickness, I lied to you."
What? Lied what is he talking about?
You asks yourself,
Then he says.

"I killed my mother, she didn't die in an accident, I killed her... And I also killed one maid... The one that was here before the maid I have now... Then I also killed this guy that I didn't even know... And I also killed this women... And the Avon lady who's name I don't know..." He said crying.

You didn't know how to feel, should you be mad? Sad for those people? angry, because he didn't told you before? Or angry

You didn't know how to feel, should you be mad? Sad for those people? angry, because he didn't told you before? Or angry... Because he brought you here?... But you also think, he has a sickness... So I guess its ok...

Then you say,
"Dandy... It's ok... But what kind of sickness do you have?" You felt rude by asking that, but you also had to know.

Then he says,
"I don't know... I just know that my daddy had it too... My mom married her second cousin so the Mott family could protect the money... But you know what (Y/N)... It's a blessing, killing is a blessing... Is like... I don't know how to explain it."

His mom married her second cousin!
You think, then he continues talking, and he says,
"Do you think someone can get other people's power by bathing in their blood?, you should try it with me sometime." He says with a smile.

So now he is smiling? He was crying just minutes ago...
Should you run away? Or should you stay here? You have to say it... You do have feelings for him... Watching a movie, he made you breakfast, and he invited you to the most fanciest dinner you ever been.

You did had feelings for him, but he is also a psychopath...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this chapter is short, but anyways 😂 thanks for the views, love ya. ❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••